KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:15:22 PM by KingJigglypuff


Select your character:


                                                                                        Project Leader: Marioking64DS    Overhaul of BaganSmashBros' project
                                                                             (Project M Version)                            (Original)


Who's next?

Currently Working On (Not in order):
Waluigi (collaboration with Marioking64DS).
King K. Rool (collaboration with Marioking64DS).
Classic Ridley Overhaul v2 (collaboration with BaganSmashBros.)

Planned Characters:
Decidueye.
Deoxys.
Sceptile.
Team Rocket's Meowth.
Zoroark.
Scizor.
Galacta Knight.
Plasma Wisp.
Solo Charizard Revamp.

Additional Links:
Youtube.
Twitter.
SmashBoards Thread (Project M Dedicated).
Discord Server.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 16, 2011, 11:47:56 PM #1 Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 06:44:42 PM by KingJigglypuff
Hum, I know I will probably seem a bit silly, but we can suggest you absolutely any character to work with? Even import characters? :laugh: Of course, if they are import characters, I suppose there will be some animations already available, so that you don't have to do all the work from scratch! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

March 16, 2011, 11:49:15 PM #2 Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 06:47:33 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 16, 2011, 11:47:56 PM
Hum, I know I will probably seem a bit silly, but we can suggest you absolutely any character to work with? Even import characters? :laugh: Of course, if they are import characters, I suppose there will be some animations already available, so that you don't have to do all the work from scratch! :laugh:
It depends on how many bones they have.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Let me see... 132 bones, which of course, I'm fully aware of this, is a monstruous number of bones. The only thing good at least with this character is that I have a lot of animations for him taken from his game.

I will tell you my story. This is the character I was thinking about.

http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/blog/nekonin/img/w-decus_1024.jpg

I don't know if you know him, which I know can be a problem. I already made a moveset for him, and in fact in the moveset, only the up special needs to be done from scratch. All the other moves, so other specials, aerials, A attacks, tilts, smashes are already here. But of course, all the animations like jumps, swim are not here... It is just a suggestion, if you refuse, I will easily understand, because I'm comprehensive, it should be quite some work, because he is an import after all, with a lot of bones.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 16, 2011, 11:58:52 PM
Let me see... 132 bones, which of course, I'm fully aware of this, is a monstruous number of bones. The only thing good at least with this character is that I have a lot of animations for him taken from his game.

I will tell you my story. This is the character I was thinking about.

http://namco-ch.net/talesofsymphonia_wii/blog/nekonin/img/w-decus_1024.jpg

I don't know if you know him, which I know can be a problem. I already made a moveset for him, and in fact in the moveset, only the up special needs to be done from scratch. All the other moves, so other specials, aerials, A attacks, tilts, smashes are already here. But of course, all the animations like jumps, swim are not here... It is just a suggestion, if you refuse, I will easily understand, because I'm comprehensive, it should be quite some work, because he is an import after all, with a lot of bones.
No, I do not know about that character.
How about Ichigo and Bankai Ichigo over Wario and Wario Man?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Personally I don't follow Bleach at all, but I'm pretty sure there will be some people here to express their happiness if they reach this topic and read your post! :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:02:58 AM
Personally I don't follow Bleach at all, but I'm pretty sure there will be some people here to express their happiness if they reach this topic and read your post! :laugh:
Oh that's fine, I'm not a big fan of Bleach either.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

In that case why did you suggested this? :laugh: Make something that pleases you! Anyway, I don't really see what other character I can suggest you, the characters I want, obviously you won't know them... Most of them comes from the Tales of series.

But there are some who comes from the Fire emblem series, you don't know this game isn't it?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

March 17, 2011, 12:14:07 AM #8 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:16:33 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:10:56 AM
In that case why did you suggested this? :laugh: Make something that pleases you! Anyway, I don't really see what other character I can suggest you, the characters I want, obviously you won't know them... Most of them comes from the Tales of series.

But there are some who comes from the Fire emblem series, you don't know this game isn't it?
The only characters I know from Fire Emblem are Marth and Ike.

I am thinking about importing Rayquaza over a character though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry for the double post, but do you think I should import Raquaza's model over someone?
If yes, who?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I was pretty sure of this... It's strange though that you don't know Lyn and Roy, they are from fire emblem too and are part of the super smash bros serie, roy was in ssbm as playable character, and Lyn as an assist trophy in ssbb.

Anyway, what other suggestion much more reasonable can I make you... Someone probably much well known...

For example why not making a Psa of princess midona of zelda twilight princess over zelda as there is already a vertex?

Or, I think the best suggestion, make a Psa of a character you like a lot? :laugh:

Edit: Rayquaza? I didn't know there was a model of him, can I see it before?


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:21:19 AM
I was pretty sure of this... It's strange though that you don't know Lyn and Roy, they are from fire emblem too and are part of the super smash bros serie, roy was in ssbm as playable character, and Lyn as an assist trophy in ssbb.

Anyway, what other suggestion much more reasonable can I make you... Someone probably much well known...

For example why not making a Psa of princess midona of zelda twilight princess over zelda as there is already a vertex?

Or, I think the best suggestion, make a Psa of a character you like a lot? :laugh:

Edit: Rayquaza? I didn't know there was a model of him, can I see it before?
Rayquaza's SSBB model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Make Ichigo! Wait no... MAKE ME! XD (red haired ichigo Pride)

Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 17, 2011, 12:22:41 AM
Make Ichigo! Wait no... MAKE ME! XD (red haired ichigo Pride)
XD I had a feeling you would say something like that. :P
Maybe I should make a poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ah, I didn't understand. The ssbb model of Rayquaza? I'm sure it would please some people, but make a Psa for Rayquaza, I don't really see how it is possible, I may be wrong of course but still...

And Rayquaza as a playable character, I really don't see how it is possible, but this only my opinion!

Ps: What I said seems to take place!  :laugh:


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!