KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

March 17, 2011, 12:25:01 AM #15 Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 12:27:28 AM by Roo
Weeeeeeeeeeell, If your truly not busy with anything, I was planning on making a full Youmu Konpaku hack, with a pretty simplistic PSA.

If you'd like to help me out, that'd be kinda neat. :3

Poll added. :>.>: *I already know who Pride is going to pick* :P

Quote from: Roo on March 17, 2011, 12:25:01 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeell, If your truly not busy with anything, I was planning on making a full Youmu Konpaku hack, with a pretty simplistic PSA.

If you'd like to help me out, that'd be kinda neat. :3
Who? :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Sword swinging girl of deady projectiles.



Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:28:51 AM
She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...

Touhou is by no means a fan-game.

Quote from: Roo on March 17, 2011, 12:29:28 AM
Sword swinging girl of deady projectiles.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h246/blackdragon521/Brawl/Youmu-1.jpg

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:28:51 AM
She is a character from a game called Touhou a fan game if I'm not wrong, I'm not a true specialist of Touhou so I may be wrong... She is a girl of course, and I think with her physical, she would be best over Zelda. I don't know if there is already a vertex for her or a texture...

Touhou is by no means a fan-game.
Sure, I'll help. But I'm gonna be busy with my import character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Ah sorry, but as Touhou is not made by professionals, I don't really know how we can call it in that case... At least this is what I read somewhere, maybe it was wrong.

On Marth? I didn't expected this...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

>.>
<.<
Well who should it be?
Rayquaza or Ichigo?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh, I see the poll was changed a little! :laugh: I wonder what will happen with Pride!

Anyway, honestly I really don't have a preference with the two of them... But if I have to vote, it is obviously Ichigo, because he would be much more logic as a playable character than Rayquaza.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:40:29 AM
Oh, I see the poll was changed a little! :laugh: I wonder what will happen with Pride!

Anyway, honestly I really don't have a preference with the two of them... But if I have to vote, it is obviously Ichigo, because he would be much more logic as a playable character than Rayquaza.
I could just do a texture for Pride's persona.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Rayquaza.

Isn't there already a vertex for Ichigo? D:


Married to: ... | Siblings: KingJigglypuff, Jokekid | Aunts: Claise | Uncles: Dingo, LenSho, Picano, Nasoka_Kewe, TJMS|

Quote from: GreenThunda on March 17, 2011, 12:49:11 AM
Rayquaza.

Isn't there already a vertex for Ichigo? D:
Yea, but I think that some people would want the actual model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I just want a simple PSA for my Quote I'm making, so hopefuly this wouldn't take too long. I would like to request a PSA where Toon Link always has his bow out, his side B will be a rapid fire laser shot (the green ones from the ray gun) and his B will be a charge shot like the one PSA Zero has. I hope you can do this! ^_^

Quote from: Psycho Philia on March 17, 2011, 12:34:31 AM
Ah sorry, but as Touhou is not made by professionals, I don't really know how we can call it in that case... At least this is what I read somewhere, maybe it was wrong.

A fan-game is when you apply a character or concept made by someone else, in your own game. All the characters in Touhou are original, and is therefore not a fan-game.

Also, you dont have to be a professional for your game to be official. If you made it, you automatically own it.

Voting ends tomorrow when I get home from school. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]