KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 10:57:41 AM
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD
XD I'll make a re-texture (with the creator's permission of course). :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 11:05:05 AM
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 10:57:41 AM
:falcon: fK YESZ! :happy:
We need an Ichigo movset :laugh:
And an altered version for me? XD
XD I'll make a re-texture (with the creator's permission of course). :P
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P

Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 11:05:39 AM
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P
XD, I should of known. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 21, 2011, 11:15:16 AM
Quote from: Gracelyn Pride on March 21, 2011, 11:05:39 AM
There already is i believe :af: *Points to own pc at home*
Never uploaded it but i will when i get permission :P
XD, I should of known. :P
Well duh, who else would make it? XD

I couldn't choose who to vote for, so I choose ichigo.

wow...

Apart from Ichigo the voting seems pretty balanced.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>

Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>

Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
Um, the Ichigo PSA is going to be over Marth instead. And I'll be making both overpowered and balanced versions.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>

Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
*smashes* Read the character between the ( ). It's on marth like KJP said.

Quote from: Pride on March 21, 2011, 02:57:31 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 02:48:15 PM
Yeah, let's all vote for ichigo, since Ike needs another op psa >_>

Seriously....there's like four ichigo psa's...all of them on ike....lol
*smashes* Read the character between the ( ). It's on marth like KJP said.

I'm still getting tired of hearing about Ichigo, bleach characters get ALL the attention lately, and if it's not a bleach character, its from TOS (which isn't bad, I'd love to see a sheena psa to be honest) and if it's not that, it's from another anime/game...

Stitch would be funny, and epic, that and olimar has like zero psa representation, unless kingjigs made an enhanced olimar when I wasn't looking :l

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 21, 2011, 03:08:13 PMolimar has like zero psa representation, unless kingjigs made an enhanced olimar when I wasn't looking :l
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7952
^Been there for quite a while.

The reason Olimar has almost NO PSAs is because Olimar's Pikmin are hard to work with. They are articles with several actions that require a lot of patience, knowledge, patience, and skill to alter their behavior without freezes, even with OSA2 and Tabuu.

I would imagine SDoom having one hell of a time getting the Pikmin to behave like bombs
and giving them an explosion when they die and having them die when thrown.

What amazes me is that there is no updated Solimar moveset.

Who's Zororark?

Quote from: EternalYoshi on March 21, 2011, 03:18:50 PM
Who's Zororark?
Zoroark is one of the new legendary pokemon in black and white i believe. Not sure, didn't play it xD

Darn.... I accidentally voted for Ichigo when I wanted to vote for Zoroark!

Is there a way to remove my vote, or could you make a note that Ichigo has one less vote, and that Zoroak has one more vote?

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 03:31:35 PM
Darn.... I accidentally voted for Ichigo when I wanted to vote for Zoroark!

Is there a way to remove my vote, or could you make a note that Ichigo has one less vote, and that Zoroak has one more vote?
Since I didn't put in a vote, I'll go ahead and put my vote on Zoroark for you.

Right now, Ichigo has 8 votes, same with Zoroark, so right now, they're tied.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]