KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Sorry for the double post but subtract Ichigo's vote count by 1.
-This is a reminder for me-

Ichigo has 8 (not 9) votes right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sorry for the triple post. but the poll is going to be ending early today.
Early school release FTW!!! XD
So get your votes in while you still can.
Current characters:
Abra (Olimar)- 5 votes
Stitch (Olimar)- 4 votes
Ichigo (Marth)- 8 votes
Zoroark (Lucario)- 9 votes
Blaziken (Captain Falcon)- 2 votes
Edward Elric (Marth)- 5 votes
Youmu Konpaku (Marth)- 5 votes
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 21, 2011, 04:03:53 PM #137 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 04:05:25 PM by ADJSonic (the rock)
Uhh... other idea , what about Victini over pikachu...  They both are kinda similar... Same size and crap to... Although obviously you'd need new anikmations..


Well... dang      :P
Youmou would be a little unecasary if you ask me... Marth's Psa fits pretty well...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

Quote from: ADJSonic (the rock) on March 21, 2011, 04:03:53 PM
Uhh... other idea , what about Victini over pikachu...  They both are kinda similar... Same size and crap to... Although obviously you'd need new anikmations..
Is there a vertex of Victini?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


[/quote]Is there a vertex of Victini?[/quote]

Let me check...

Edit : Not that i see...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I'm home now. So that means the poll has ended.
The winner is...
Zoroark (Lucario)

Zoroark wins with 11 votes.
Updating OP right now. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

YES!!!!! But...how did he win, he was down by like 3 last time I checked...

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Hmm, Zoroak... I wonder what moves you'll give him?

I mean, you could have him use moves he learns in game, or you could have him use the attacks from the other Brawlers!(sort of like Illusion...)

Or, (all though it's most likely impossible) you could have him take the appearance of the other brawlers, while he still uses his normal moves.... IDK....

But I'm sure you'll make a good PSA for him.

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 21, 2011, 04:38:45 PM
YES!!!!! But...how did he win, he was down by like 3 last time I checked...
I don't know. :-\

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 04:40:09 PM
Hmm, Zoroak... I wonder what moves you'll give him?

I mean, you could have him use moves he learns in game, or you could have him use the attacks from the other Brawlers!(sort of like Illusion...)

Or, (all though it's most likely impossible) you could have him take the appearance of the other brawlers, while he still uses his normal moves.... IDK....

But I'm sure you'll make a good PSA for him.
Thanks. :) ;) I'll be sure to.

Updated OP. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJ, I think I might have some ideas for the moveset, though my laptop's batteries are about to die... would you mind waiting about 2 and half hours?

I assure you, It'll be worth the wait  ;)  8)

Quote from: Adirondack Hellsing on March 21, 2011, 04:48:05 PM
Hey KJ, I think I might have some ideas for the moveset, though my laptop's batteries are about to die... would you mind waiting about 2 and half hours?

I assure you, It'll be worth the wait  ;)  8)
I don't mind.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 21, 2011, 05:23:28 PM #146 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 05:41:39 PM by ADJSonic (the rock)
THe reason is i voted and he was then up by 1... :P

If you need moveset suggestions here's mine:

B: Night Daze : Uses three charges... Slams his fist into the ground and sends out a dark shockwave...

                                1-5%
                                2-12%
                                3- 18%

Hone Claws: Down B: Charge for 3 seconds then attack percent +5%

A combo: Fury swipes : slices extremely quickly and each hit combos into each other.. 10% all together.... 2% each..

Final: Hyper Beam

down tilt: King Jig's Aka. Dig

forward tilt: thief: teleports behind opponent.. With the item the opponent was holding..

forward B: incenerate.. Pretty much a flame thrower...

Down B: payback: Counter move

Down throw: Toxin.. Like wolf's except has a poison efect at the end... NO FLOWER PLZ! (if you can)
                              It's actually quite easy to.. Just set if hitbox connects... Huge hitbox with no flinch and                                    damage... And then add a timer after certain frames go by.. Nother hutbox with                                                         no flinch...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12143.0

ya want extra moves on ya psa check out my tutorial.

Best used with riivolution.

I came up with an idea for the Down-Taunt.
Tell me how you think of it.

Down-Taunt: Hone Claws-Zoroark sharpens its claws and makes all attacks increase by 5% (with the overpowered version, attacks will increase by 10%)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Awesome a zorozark PSA this should be cool you should give him moves from the movie not sure what its called but its a cool looking move
One of the taunts should be illousion and one of the a moves should be scratch kinda like charazard A move :)
-

Make it either 3 damage more, or make it kinda slow, and i'll be a happy camper :)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601