KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: zyborg on March 28, 2011, 11:26:51 PM
I'm glad my review was helpful. Anyways, are you still making a broken version? If so, the effect-less taunt could make Zoroark turn invisible, and make U-Turn a grab instead of an impact, so it could hit through shields.
Yes, I am making a broken version.
And maybe I should make an invisible mode on the balanced version too, but the counter for it could be either getting hit and or attacking.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Shadow Claw should have him lunge forward, right now it's really useless :p Overall I like him, but I think he needs more range (as in him lunging forward in his attacks)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 28, 2011, 11:41:48 PM
Shadow Claw should have him lunge forward, right now it's really useless :p Overall I like him, but I think he needs more range (as in him lunging forward in his attacks)
OK, I will make Shadow Claw so that Zoroark will actually take a step at its opponent.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I think the animations need work. Zoroark typically acts wild, he just seems too Lucario-ish. Night Daze definitely needs work, it should look like a crimson explosion. He shouldn't get off the ground, just pound it with both fist. His Down Smash and its charge definitely need new animations, maybe more like an arm cross and a sideways x slash so both hands end up at each side? But overall I really like the moveset, you never dissapoint KJ ^_^ Another job well done, even for a beta.

If you don't make regular Zoroark's effectless taunt invisibility, then maybe you could make it do a low amount of damage, like Luigi's kick. It'd be useless, but it would also be a nice touch, as the taunt already looks like an exploding hand attack...

@zyborg

About the Taunt power-up being initially on in training mode, this is a common probelm shared by quite a few PSAs that we currently don't know how to fix.  My Shadow and Cloud both share this problem (Shadow with Chaos Control and Cloud with Omnislash V5).  It's not just training mode, but any mode where the character doesn't do their entry animation.

an idea, transforms into the person their fighting and if he gets knocked out in that form, he wont lose a life (can only be used once a match)

*I know it may be impossible but it'll be a great idea =p*

Quote from: kazoka122 on March 29, 2011, 01:00:25 PM
an idea, transforms into the person their fighting and if he gets knocked out in that form, he wont lose a life (can only be used once a match)

*I know it may be impossible but it'll be a great idea =p*
It's a good idea, but it's impossible.
But I did add something...Illusion Mode.
Side-Taunt to activate.
The taunt is very very slow.
Zoroark takes 25 damage...
And turns invisible!
And you're invisible until you either use the Side-Taunt again or get hit.
But there is a way to tell where you are when you're invisible...
When you attack, Dash, or Wait...Zoroark will emit a flash of light marking its location.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 29, 2011, 02:35:53 PM
It's a good idea, but it's impossible.
But I did add something...Illusion Mode.
Side-Taunt to activate.
The taunt is very very slow.
Zoroark takes 25 damage...
And turns invisible!
And you're invisible until you either use the Side-Taunt again or get hit.
But there is a way to tell where you are when you're invisible...
When you attack, Dash, or Wait...Zoroark will emit a flash of light marking its location.

I haven't checked it out, but it seems to bad to use.
You should make it slow OR with damage recoil, otherwise is not going to be a reliable move.
The flash when attacking sounds cool.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on March 29, 2011, 08:08:36 PM
I haven't checked it out, but it seems to bad to use.
You should make it slow OR with damage recoil, otherwise is not going to be a reliable move.
The flash when attacking sounds cool.
Oh the Illusion mode isn't in the current download yet.
But Illusion mode is very slow and Zoroark takes 25 recoil damage.
>.>
<.<
...
It is now...:af:
Look in the OP in a minute or two. ;)
>.>
<.<
...
Look in the OP now. ;)
Updating BrawlVault download now...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Needs pics of Illusion Mode in the OP.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Also, some suggestions to replace some of the throws and moves that are slashing moves.

Hidden Power
Faint Attack
Punishment
Frustration
Aerial Ace
Round
Payback
Retaliate
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch

You've got a good list to choose from.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Vella D. Draufgänger on March 30, 2011, 10:34:04 PM
Also, some suggestions to replace some of the throws and moves that are slashing moves.

Hidden Power
Faint Attack
Punishment
Frustration
Aerial Ace
Round
Payback
Retaliate
Snarl
Dark Pulse
Sucker Punch

You've got a good list to choose from.
Nice ideas. I'll see what I can do.
Which moves do you suggest get replaced?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 30, 2011, 10:36:12 PM
Nice ideas. I'll see what I can do.
Which moves do you suggest get replaced?

You do whatever feels right with then. Just replace a few, not all of them.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302