KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen D. Draufgänger on March 30, 2011, 10:43:14 PM
You do whatever feels right with then. Just replace a few, not all of them.
Maybe replace half the slashing moves. Or I could try to even the moves out, same amount of slash, same amount of dark.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

THEN GO AND DO EET!!!

If you want to...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I really like this psa!!!

Now that i expressed my feelings towards this psa, now comes the criticism.

Zoroark is lacking some kill power. I don't know if you intended that, but it was a little difficult to actually land a kill blow with most of his attacks. Also the final smash. That is really awesome, but when I used it in the air I would float to the ground until I land or die.

Could you make Zoroark's attacks cause heavy shield damage? In my opinion that would balance out the weak knock back potential Zoroark has. the shield damage does not need to me 1 hit breaks the shield, but just enough to make someone want to evade rather than to block.

Are the hit boxes for the final smash normal offensive collisions? Because when i was using the FS on ROB, he did his a attack and when both of the hit boxes touched it ended the my FS. I don't mind Zoroark not being invincible during his FS, in fact I like that he can be hit out from it before his attack. The best way to fix the collision s to change it into a special offensive collision. That wasy a weak attack wouldn't be able to stop Zoroark's FS so easy.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\


Quote from: SmashClash on April 01, 2011, 11:18:55 PM
Where da broken version?
Not here yet.
I will make the broken version when Zoroark is done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 02, 2011, 12:08:13 AM
Not here yet.
I will make the broken version when Zoroark is done.
YES!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Zoroark Beta 4 is now out!
Check the OP for details.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I like this a lot. However, I do have some suggestions/complaints. In training mode, the throws don't work properly. When forward throwing, the Fury Swipes hits four times, then sticks the enemy to your feet. The down throw is glitchy as well, but not as bad. It makes it look like the slash misses. As for my suggestions...

When using the U-Turn, I come close to self-destructing sometimes, as the speed and distance it sends you is incredibly high. It never seems to return me to my starting point. Therefore, I came up with an idea. Perhaps the distance could be directionally influenced. Like if you hold forward, the distance you are sent is low, and when you hold backward, the distance is the same as it is now - extremely long. Letting go of forward after the attack is launched and not pressing any direction would do a medium jump.

Also, I like the invisibility, but it only affects the visibility of the moves. The 1P gives away your location before the special effects can. Is this ability used to prevent your opponent from knowing what attacks you are doing? If so, then the sparkle could be removed (though it is a nice effect) or replaced by darkness effects. Otherwise, is there some way of removing the 1P notification marker while invisible?

@zyborg: I see no problem with the Forward-Throw.

For U-Turn, control stick input would be difficult, so I would rather have it be button press.

And Yes there is a way to remove the tag for Illusion mode.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Huh. Maybe only Fox sticks to it during Training, when you F-Throw? That's the only one I used the attack against in Training...

Quote from: zyborg on April 03, 2011, 12:04:44 AM
Huh. Maybe only Fox sticks to it during Training, when you F-Throw? That's the only one I used the attack against in Training...
I don't know. I just used the Forward-Throw on Fox in Training mode and there are no problems. Strange.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yeah, that IS strange. I don't understand what's going on in my game. Everything else works, and the attacks are normal outside of training mode...

Seems like a interesting project
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

i wonder what this project will be like


~ShadowPikachu~

Im ShadowMarth's Sister XD!

Quote from: ShadowPikachu on April 03, 2011, 02:18:53 AM
i wonder what this project will be like
Quote from: ShadowMarth on April 03, 2011, 02:17:16 AM
Seems like a interesting project
Have the two of you tested the current Beta yet?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]