KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!

...

**** YEAH! I've always loved Loony Tunes, so this makes me happy. :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:12:03 PM
OK, the poll has ended.
And the winner is...
Yosemite Sam!


Cool ^^  Lookin forward to it ;)  However, I'll warn you now.  I was told (I think by EternalYoshi) that you have to always attach Wario's hitboxes to bone 0 and translate them.  You can't attach them directly to bones otherwise it freezes :-\

Quote from: Dr. SDo0m CoRrUpTi0n on April 14, 2011, 08:18:18 PM
Cool ^^  Lookin forward to it ;)  However, I'll warn you now.  I was told (I think by EternalYoshi) that you have to always attach Wario's hitboxes to bone 0 and translate them.  You can't attach them directly to bones otherwise it freezes :-\
Oh, damn. But would a port fix it?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 14, 2011, 08:19:17 PM
Oh, damn. But would a port fix it?

Not sure.  Maybe you should consult EternalYoshi on the issue?  He probably knows more about it than I.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 14, 2011, 06:08:18 PM
Natus needs a hack first :P
Unless I missed one...
....
I vote Grey, cause he could be in his boxers XD

Heh. Yeah. Oh, there is a Natsu over Pit.

Yosemite Sam is gonna be awesome!

You mean I requested a character...AND IT ACTUALLY GOT ACCEPTED!?

This is an historic day indeed!
Can't wait for the PSA, Wario really needs more.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Although I do like Sam and all.... Reborn should have won. I mean he's the Number One Hitman, he has a Kill time of 0.05 seconds, and I mean... Just look at him!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 14, 2011, 09:11:56 PM #353 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 09:18:23 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Nameless on April 14, 2011, 09:01:25 PM
You mean I requested a character...AND IT ACTUALLY GOT ACCEPTED!?

This is an historic day indeed!
Can't wait for the PSA, Wario really needs more.
Well, it's not going to be on Wario. The vertex is going to be ported over Toon Link.
And the port is successful so far. I fixed all glitches except the tiny shield glitch.
Edit: All glitches even the shield glitch is fixed!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will you give him a gun attack like diddy kong? but maybe more horifontal and if would be awnsome if it could be charged and holded xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pedro702 on April 14, 2011, 09:27:03 PM
will you give him a gun attack like diddy kong but maybe more horifontal and if would be awnsome if it could be charged and holded xD
Well he has 2 Revolvers. I could see if I can texture the ray gun and make it an external GFX. I could have it for his Neutral-Special which has 2 charges with the first charge having him shoot one of his guns and the second charge having him shoot both of them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey King Jigs
Do you think you could possibly port ZSS (the model) over to someone? Preferibly with a HUGE psa limit?
I personally want to make a Din PSA
But...*sigh* you know full well why I can't do that XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on April 15, 2011, 12:41:55 AM
Hey King Jigs
Do you think you could possibly port ZSS (the model) over to someone? Preferibly with a HUGE psa limit?
I personally want to make a Din PSA
But...*sigh* you know full well why I can't do that XD
At another time, I'll attempt it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 15, 2011, 01:01:24 AM #358 Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 01:02:31 AM by Velen Draufgänger
So after watching some Looney Tunes, what do you think you'll do for some moves.

There is a lot of custom animating that will be happening here...Cause Sam is that unique.


Also, the following is not me gloating, it me imitating Sam.
* Velen Draufgänger takes out two revolvers and begins dancing around and firing them like he does.

E~YAHOO~~~~!!! XD

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on April 15, 2011, 01:01:24 AM
So after watching some Looney Tunes, what do you think you'll do for some moves.
There is a lot of custom animating that will be happening here...Cause Sam is that unique.
I only watched 2 of them so far. I don't really have any ideas Velen.
Do you?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]