KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 16, 2011, 09:55:04 PM
HOLY **** YES!
* Velen Draufgänger gets out the party poppers and starts popping them quickly in succession!
Thanks Velen. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




I DON'T FEEL LIKE CONGRADULATING YOU...

HA! I'M KIDDING!

But seriously, my congrats for you is in a PM!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

*sigh*
I doubt any of my hacks will make me Kitten-Team worthy >_<
But since Kakashi is my first hack with custom animations, and full special replacement, and a full final smash. Perhaps I could submit him :P

Or however you see if ur worthy XD
Eh good jobs anyways kingjigs.

Thank you. All of you. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Congrats man. Come here and let me give you a big hug.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 17, 2011, 09:11:17 PM
Congrats man. Come here and let me give you a big hug.
:af: *Hug*
Thanks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]




May 18, 2011, 08:21:56 AM #597 Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 08:22:49 AM by SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us
>.>
<.<

[spoiler]
Happy birthday you awesome puffball you!!
:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Hey KJP guess what >_>"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's it <_<"
InB4SeriousBusiness XD

Quote from: SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us on May 18, 2011, 08:21:56 AM
>.>
<.<

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's it <_<"
InB4SeriousBusiness XD
^_^ Thanks you two. :happy:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]