KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 04:21:30 PM
Any moves in particular?
I don't really know. ^_^" I did watch some Bleach before, but I actually forgot. If you like, you could also look at Bleach video games. ^_^" Sorry if I'm not much help.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

jiggly, put in the OP about the sephirot over rob psa, so the people wouldnt get rid of marth :D




Quote from: lord_of_D: on May 19, 2011, 05:06:12 PM
jiggly, put in the OP about the sephirot over rob psa, so the people wouldnt get rid of marth :D
Alright. I'll do it. :)
...
*Updates*
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
kinda late, but wario sam is awesome!!!!!
Quote from: Wolfric on May 19, 2011, 05:31:43 PM
This! And it's never too late for Sam!
Thanks. ^_^ I don't mind. You can talk about any of my PSAs if you like.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Something else you might want consider is looking at Bankai Ichigo's moves from Super Smash Flash 2 or MUGEN. They got some original stuff on them.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on May 19, 2011, 06:16:26 PM
Something else you might want consider is looking at Bankai Ichigo's moves from Super Smash Flash 2 or MUGEN. They got some original stuff on them.
That is what I did with some of the moves. Basically the Specials are based from Super Smash Flash 2.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

u gonna introduce the hollow mask??? that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i made one, there should be a link somewhere lost here on the kc-mm forums... haha

After a bit of research

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And uhhh...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for animations...what moves were you needing help with? (side smash, b, up b, etc?)

Quote from: Bainch on May 19, 2011, 06:27:41 PM
After a bit of research

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And uhhh...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As for animations...what moves were you needing help with? (side smash, b, up b, etc?)
I think just mainly some A moves and Air Up-Special.

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:26:43 PM
u gonna introduce the hollow mask??? that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!
i made one, there should be a link somewhere lost here on the kc-mm forums... haha
Awesome. But do you think you would know where the topic is?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol, no... it should be in one of the request boards... maybe try searching for a unfinished ichigo moveset... anyway, i could try making it over again, now im alot better at vertexing, and i did that one with the old method...
but ill only do it if u promise me u'll use it in a awesome way... xDDD

Quote from: jokekid on May 19, 2011, 06:36:53 PM
lol, no... it should be in one of the request boards... maybe try searching for a unfinished ichigo moveset... anyway, i could try making it over again, now im alot better at vertexing, and i did that one with the old method...
but ill only do it if u promise me u'll use it in a awesome way... xDDD
I'll use the mask for the Final Smash. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

AWESOME!!!!
can u use kirby's meta knight mask?
cuz that seems to be the best choice for me (wings wont be visible of course)