KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Really? 'Cuz I looked all over and I couldn't find any. Anyway, the CSPs are from his anime appearance, not from Brawl. Just so you know.


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Yeah link1213 made it from the anime as well but pm them. I cant view them now since im on my phone though..

so how is it going the merging of ichigo psas? will we get  release soon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Puraidou on June 03, 2011, 10:28:37 PM
Yeah link1213 made it from the anime as well.
Oh yeah, sure enough, just found his post. Lol his look so much better :P


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead. But sadly now my Wii can't connect to the Internet....at least until Monday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 05, 2011, 01:22:01 AM
Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead. But sadly now my Wii can't connect to the Internet....at least until Monday.
meh, online matches are laggy and dangerous with hacks, but i hope what you can fix that :/




Hey Kingjigs, I want to know what sound the "Wow Increadible" announcer voice is for an easter egg in my kakashi psa :l but I could never get the announcer sounds to work...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 05, 2011, 06:08:38 AM
Hey Kingjigs, I want to know what sound the "Wow Increadible" announcer voice is for an easter egg in my kakashi psa :l but I could never get the announcer sounds to work...
This link will lead you to the SFX list. ;)

Quote from: lord_of_D: on June 05, 2011, 05:13:27 AM
meh, online matches are laggy and dangerous with hacks, but i hope what you can fix that :/
Mainly since our computer is having Internet problems, I either use my Wii or a school computer to look at things here.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KingJigglypuff,
There is a new version of Bowser Jr in the vault.
He is over Bowser and I think thats not so good...
Can you port Bowser Jr over another character?
Because Bowser Jr. needs his own voice, icon and so on.
I like your Yosemite Sam over Ness and perhaps you can port Bowser Jr over someone else  :af:
THX

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on June 08, 2011, 08:18:32 AM
Hey KingJigglypuff,
There is a new version of Bowser Jr in the vault.
He is over Bowser and I think thats not so good...
Can you port Bowser Jr over another character?
Because Bowser Jr. needs his own voice, icon and so on.
I like your Yosemite Sam over Ness and perhaps you can port Bowser Jr over someone else  :af:
THX
I can't until I get my computer+Internet back.
I'm on a school computer right now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

also by saying new characters appeared the mewtwo over dk V2 is a good now  and didnt you planeeed doing a mewtwo moveset a while ago?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 08, 2011, 01:04:14 PM
also by saying new characters appeared the mewtwo over dk V2 is a good now  and didnt you planeeed doing a mewtwo moveset a while ago?
Yes, I wanted to port the Mewtwo vertex over someone who had a good amount of External GFX, but it didn't work. :(
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

*Slight bump*
I am one step closer into getting back to making PSA.
Why? Because we have Internet again! :)
Now I just need to wait for my computer to get back+fixed.
Sorry for the double post. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well thats a good thing xD  also you still didnt reveal what your next project will be xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 09, 2011, 11:40:42 PM #839 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 02:41:43 AM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Carnage on June 09, 2011, 11:39:26 PM
well thats a good thing xD  also you still didnt reveal what your next project will be xD
It will be revealed when I get my computer back. ;)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]