KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hey Kingjigs, do you mind telling me which of Char Char's moves was chargable? I know you said it was one of his specials, but which one? I want to take a look at it and see how u did it so I can incorperate it into my kakashi >_<

There's no way I'm gonna be able to do hollows version without screwing it up XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 30, 2011, 03:46:46 AM
Hey Kingjigs, do you mind telling me which of Char Char's moves was chargable? I know you said it was one of his specials, but which one? I want to take a look at it and see how u did it so I can incorperate it into my kakashi >_<

There's no way I'm gonna be able to do hollows version without screwing it up XP
If you still have the last version (before the current one), the Special is hiss Down-Special.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack





Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 30, 2011, 05:21:25 AM
If you still have the last version (before the current one), the Special is hiss Down-Special.

I downloaded the new one (I kinda wanted to try it out anyway lol) sooo yeah...
It's the balanced version btw.

Quote from: Link1213 on May 30, 2011, 03:39:52 PM
nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack





Thanks. Those look great. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Link1213 on May 30, 2011, 03:39:52 PM
nice work KJP here are some pics of Ichigo based on the recolor pack

Want me to add them to the pack? Credit will be given obviously ;)

sure if you want. I don't mind about credits. Anyway Ichigo needs one more color since there are 6 in total. What color should it be?

Naruto style Ichigo!! ^3^


Vee and Random's Bucketson | Happily married to Velen
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tumblr!

err...kingjigs...u never did answer my question XP
The Char Char I have on my comp now is the 'balanced' one.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 30, 2011, 11:21:02 PM
err...kingjigs...u never did answer my question XP
The Char Char I have on my comp now is the 'balanced' one.
Sorry. ^_^"
The only version of Carchar that had the chargeable move was the one before the current one and that version was only broken. But Fire Master Alixzander and Ice Master Sareena both have charging Specials too.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

K I've been working on the fusion and I have the final smash done. He goes in to hollow mask mode, uses black getsuga tensho as a B special, and all other attacks and movements are faster. The final smash lasts for 15 seconds. XD


here is a pic of his wait 1 in final smash form. Right now, dark aura flys out of his body in random places. should I keep the dark aura flying out of his body? or change it?

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



^ yup yup. Epic Texture you made Puraidou ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on May 31, 2011, 07:45:13 AM
^ yup yup. Epic Texture you made Puraidou ;D
Haha, it's a few recolors though. Nothing more xD

BTW, when are we gonna do that Pride V2 PSA for Ganondorf we planned ages ago? XD

Quote from: Puraidou on May 31, 2011, 07:47:59 AM
Haha, it's a few recolors though. Nothing more xD

BTW, when are we gonna do that Pride V2 PSA for Ganondorf we planned ages ago? XD

oh there was a version 2? lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo