KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 23, 2011, 09:30:59 PM
I don't know. :-\
It's been away for about 5+ weeks.

Wow...it rly shouldnt take tht long to fix a computer.....no matter whats wrong with it...
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 02:34:42 PM
i hope u dont pay him per hour... xDDDDDD

^This
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Funny thing is I was about to ask about your computer.

Then I read your post...DANG, that's been a while!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

i think maybe the person may not know how to fix it maybe sending it to another place? because everytime my pc got wierd in 4-5 days they could solve the problem 5 weeks is just too mutch
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shiina the Sheikah on June 24, 2011, 10:26:35 AM
5 WEEKS?! What?! that's crazy long!
I know right. :(

Quote from: the joker on June 24, 2011, 02:34:42 PM
i hope u dont pay him per hour... xDDDDDD
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 24, 2011, 03:20:14 PM
^This
Don't worry, it's free. :)

Quote from: EarthwormJames on June 24, 2011, 04:54:35 PM
Funny thing is I was about to ask about your computer.

Then I read your post...DANG, that's been a while!
I know. I hope I get it back soon.

Quote from: Carnage on June 24, 2011, 08:39:56 PM
i think maybe the person may not know how to fix it maybe sending it to another place? because everytime my pc got wierd in 4-5 days they could solve the problem 5 weeks is just too mutch
That is what he just recently did.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Bump. >.>
(Is bumping every 3-5 days OK?)
:srs: Man I need to get my computer back.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 03:11:05 PM
Bump. >.>
(Is bumping every 3-5 days OK?)
:srs: Man I need to get my computer back.

Lol, k

Yea, it shouldnt have taken this long.........
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 27, 2011, 03:40:22 PM
Lol, k

Yea, it shouldnt have taken this long.........
My mom just called. The other person said that he got the final problem fixed on the 19th. :srs:
...
:happy: But it should be fully fixed. But I need $10...which I have! :D
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 03:49:26 PM
My mom just called. The other person said that he got the final problem fixed on the 19th. :srs:
...
:happy: But it should be fully fixed. But I need $10...which I have! :D

SWEET. lol cant wait to see some more of your work

What do you plan to work on first???
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 27, 2011, 03:58:40 PM
SWEET. lol cant wait to see some more of your work

What do you plan to work on first???
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are you going to say what next hack of your´s then you got your PC back?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-

lol failure. That sucks...
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 27, 2011, 04:44:34 PM
-_- There is a delay. I still need to get my keyboard and power cord back. -_-
*facepalm* Better check the inside of your pc to see if nothing changed >_>