KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 10, 2011, 08:14:14 AM
To me, they all look like this:



It might just be my browser or something.
I used Flick Cabin for the images this time. Maybe We have to wait until my account there gets accepted.

Quote from: Carnage on July 10, 2011, 08:15:14 AM
i cant see them either :S maybe some server problem?
What about the image hosting website?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 10, 2011, 08:16:27 AM
I used Flick Cabin for the images this time. Maybe We have to wait until my account there gets accepted.
What about the image hosting website?

Use imgur.com, its simple, fast, and you dont need an account
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey Kingjigs, I just tested my new Side B on a peach psa I'm doing >_>
I removed all the stuff in the subactions and made it so the psa went 0X0 on the offset for that subaction. I have NONE on the animations for the jump and end animations for both ground and air.

She does the animation, there's no hitbox, and she just slides off the screen in a t stance, WTF...

July 10, 2011, 04:28:14 PM #978 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 05:27:53 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 10, 2011, 04:15:52 PM
Hey Kingjigs, I just tested my new Side B on a peach psa I'm doing >_>
I removed all the stuff in the subactions and made it so the psa went 0X0 on the offset for that subaction. I have NONE on the animations for the jump and end animations for both ground and air.

She does the animation, there's no hitbox, and she just slides off the screen in a t stance, WTF...
Take a look at my Peach PSAs if you're stuck.

Edit: The pictures should now be fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


July 10, 2011, 06:45:50 PM #980 Last Edit: July 10, 2011, 09:45:34 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on July 10, 2011, 06:38:59 PM
Are you thinking about a Bowser PSA next?
I don't know. Bowser is tricky to edit. But maybe.

Edit: Fixed up a freezing problem. If you downloaded it earlier, download it again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

You should make things because you like to make them, not cause you get feedback....
Finishing a project should be reward enough, especially when you put efort into it.

Yeah...I'm deep XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 11, 2011, 03:26:09 AM
You should make things because you like to make them, not cause you get feedback....
Finishing a project should be reward enough, especially when you put efort into it.

Yeah...I'm deep XD
I do like making PSAs.

I put time, patience, and effort just for people to look, go "Meh", and leave.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

It's the same reason some artists quit, because people aren't "looking" at their art.
Same difference with hacking, that's why I don't make as many hacks as everyone here, even the lesser known people. (Not saying you are, but still...)

A hobby is a hobby, you do stuff when you give a damn and you finish it when you give a damn. I really have been putting off writing cause I don't think people would read my work. But I finally decided to say F* it and start writing again, cause they're my ideas and I want to share them. Same with brawl hacks...

Same reason I don't release some of my hacks or even make some of my ideas. Too much work for too little "reward" can be a killer on motivation. But still, it's not like we're doing this as a job, of course people aren't going to enjoy it all the time. Unless its something huge or well known, like the Yosamity Sam psa.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 11, 2011, 03:37:14 AM
It's the same reason some artists quit, because people aren't "looking" at their art.
Same difference with hacking, that's why I don't make as many hacks as everyone here, even the lesser known people. (Not saying you are, but still...)

A hobby is a hobby, you do stuff when you give a damn and you finish it when you give a damn. I really have been putting off writing cause I don't think people would read my work. But I finally decided to say F* it and start writing again, cause they're my ideas and I want to share them. Same with brawl hacks...

Same reason I don't release some of my hacks or even make some of my ideas. Too much work for too little "reward" can be a killer on motivation. But still, it's not like we're doing this as a job, of course people aren't going to enjoy it all the time. Unless its something huge or well known, like the Yosamity Sam psa.
Not even Yosemite Sam got that much "reward".
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:22:23 AM
>.> Wow. I finish a PSA and I don't get any feedback/replies.
...
What am I doing wrong!?
I do everything I can to please people with my talent and what do I get in return? Nothing. >.>
Just a few replies, and then silence.
I have to keep bumping my topic so it won't die! >.>
And I keep getting ignored.
What am I doing wrong!? >.>
I'm actually starting to lose the motivation to make PSAs.

haha KJ, same thing happens to me. I still make PSA's mainly for myself but end up releasing them for fun XD...but yeah, your PSA's are cool ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 03:48:43 AM
haha KJ, same thing happens to me. I still make PSA's mainly for myself but end up releasing them for fun XD...but yeah, your PSA's are cool ;D
Thank you Divine.
But the thing is in the beginning, people replied commonly in my PSA topics. But as the time goes by, I start getting ignored.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 11, 2011, 03:55:35 AM
Thank you Divine.
But the thing is in the beginning, people replied commonly in my PSA topics. But as the time goes by, I start getting ignored.

Yeah, I remember that haha..... I noticed that popular characters like sephiroth, cloud, megaman, zero, marvel vs. capcom cast along with darkrai/gengar ect, tend to get a lot of replies lately lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 04:04:54 AM
Yeah, I remember that haha..... I noticed that popular characters like sephiroth, cloud, megaman, zero, marvel vs. capcom cast along with darkrai/gengar ect, tend to get a lot of replies lately lol
I even tried making Ichigo and not very many replies.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]