KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Changed my mind.  I'd definitely like to see one of Velen's movesets done :)  

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 11, 2011, 09:50:26 PMChanged my mind.  I'd definitely like to see one of Velen's movesets done :)  

Same here!

Well, crud. I lost the lead rather quickly. =P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 11, 2011, 10:03:11 PM #1023 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:25:21 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Velen on July 11, 2011, 09:49:31 PM
That sounds like a good idea.
OK, will do.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 09:49:59 PM
Hope this threads stays as lively as it is right now for KJP's joy!
I hope so too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Velen's "Legendary" PSA characters:

Bowser:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Giga Bowser (Goes with Bowser):
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Luigi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mario:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Peach:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yoshi:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

$10 says the majority of the people who voted haven't even looked at the last page for my PSAs. =P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ya know, I almost thought about doing a psa for Electabuz...
but animating the tail would be a pain...
and figuring out moves...

Just a head's up everyone, the poll ends tomorrow. So get your votes in quickly.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Cloudy on July 12, 2011, 12:24:00 AM
Hope Isaac wins. xD
Right now, Electabuzz and Issac are head to head.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i hope gardevoir gallade means you would do two psas? also +1 for darkrai over ganon we need more legendary pokemons xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


July 12, 2011, 01:24:25 PM #1031 Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 01:27:08 PM by Gotenks
voted on One of Velen's "Legendary" PSAs we needing a Bowser PSA :D
but Silver the Hedgehog (Sonic) can always be ported i think you should do that so ppl can get Shadow vs. Sonic vs. Silver
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think it's a good time to end the poll.
...
I'll be doing one of Velen's "Legendary" PSAs.
I will now put up a poll to see which one I will do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


hope bowser wins we definately need a bowser psa since the other characters have tons of hacks on them already