KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I'm Glad your doing one of Velen legendary psa.

*Votes for Browser*   

Just to let everyone know, the poll ends tomorrow (again).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok no votes on Mario :D

i think i know why(ppl still think SMBZ mario moveset is awesome)

anyway i hope Bowser or Yoshi wins
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey Kingjigs, did you ever get that peach fix I requested a while back sorted out? (The three charge N B )


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 12, 2011, 10:19:00 PM
Hey Kingjigs, did you ever get that peach fix I requested a while back sorted out? (The three charge N B )
Not yet.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2011, 10:26:20 PM
I like your Dragon PSA, KJP!
Thanks. ^_^
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Wow...Sounds like somepeople here want a bloodthristy Bowser. Hehehe.

Just to note, KJP. You know this PSA will end up having a lot of Custom Animations, right?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Goemon on July 12, 2011, 11:37:40 PM
Wow...Sounds like somepeople here want a bloodthristy Bowser. Hehehe.

Just to note, KJP. You know this PSA will end up having a lot of Custom Animations, right?
Yea.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Bowser's freaken awesome, so of course a lot of people want him. Frankly I'd also like Peach, but Bowser needs the love. Hope Giga Bowser gets a power-up too.

Anyway, tried out Carchar (or I should say my brother did), and as always your character is freaken awesome. My brother absolutely loves him.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on July 13, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
Bowser's freaken awesome, so of course a lot of people want him. Frankly I'd also like Peach, but Bowser needs the love. Hope Giga Bowser gets a power-up too.

Anyway, tried out Carchar (or I should say my brother did), and as always your character is freaken awesome. My brother absolutely loves him.

Give Me a few more weeks....I'll have a decent "legendary" peach ready.... lol


I voted for Luigi before.  Only because he has so few good PSAs.  Same with Bowser, but I didn't vote for him for personal reasons...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 13, 2011, 02:26:59 PM
Give Me a few more weeks....I'll have a decent "legendary" peach ready.... lol
lol Good to know.
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 13, 2011, 02:28:59 PM
I voted for Luigi before.  Only because he has so few good PSAs.  Same with Bowser, but I didn't vote for him for personal reasons...
What we need...is WEEGEE!

Real men use Peach