KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:

I am!! Seems like it'd be a really cool and fun PSA when it's done.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AMDoes anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:


oh I remember your moveset idea. I was about to do it but I ran into a problem, we can't give bowser a wand since he has no models :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
That's a really bad response man, really.. -_-#


@Velen: I have, i've tested it in game on Dolphin but not much aside the down A is changed animation-wise? Could be Dolphin being a B.

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2011, 01:16:55 AM
Does anybody here have any interest at all in Legendary King Bowser? :srs:

Of course.  Also, you didn't respond at all to the feedback I gave you :(

@MarioDK
Insensitive response dude, insensitive worthless response :srs:

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
Dude, not cool at all... How about I use Gotenks a sandbag when he gets out and not even play as him, just have him there to beat up. Not very nice at all. Disrespectful even.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 11:34:44 AM
Dude, not cool at all... How about I use Gotenks a sandbag when he gets out and not even play as him, just have him there to beat up. Not very nice at all. Disrespectful even.

^ This >.o
I hate to say it MDK, but you wouldn't like it if it were one of your PSA's..

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on July 25, 2011, 01:04:44 PM
^ This >.o
I hate to say it MDK, but you wouldn't like it if it were one of your PSA's..


Treat others how you'd like to see your favorite character treated lol.

Personally, since BlackJax is taking his time with more important things like his model converter, I'm gonna need a great PSA for Bowser, so I'm using this Bowser PSA (as long as he's balanced or has a balanced version >.>) cause I know KJP makes awesome PSAs

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 01:51:34 PM
Treat others how you'd like to see your favorite character treated lol.

Personally, since BlackJax is taking his time with more important things like his model converter, I'm gonna need a great PSA for Bowser, so I'm using this Bowser PSA (as long as he's balanced or has a balanced version >.>) cause I know KJP makes awesome PSAs
Their working on the balanced version first actually, so rest assure xP


I thank all of you for your thoughts. :)
...
The poll for Silver ends in two hours.

Quote from: Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk) on July 25, 2011, 08:25:42 AM
i got since i needing a better sandbag then Vbrawl bowser :D
:srs: No comment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on July 25, 2011, 02:40:47 PM
I thank all of you for your thoughts. :)
...
The poll for Silver ends in two hours.
:srs: No comment.
On behalf of all, I say you deserve more respect than that comment deserves to be deleted... And it really deserves to, like really -__-

I'm pretty sure that the port by Dark won.

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 25, 2011, 02:49:11 PM
On behalf of all, I say you deserve more respect than that comment deserves to be deleted... And it really deserves to, like really -__-

I'm pretty sure that the port by Dark one.
Well...I could end it now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 25, 2011, 08:34:12 AM

oh I remember your moveset idea. I was about to do it but I ran into a problem, we can't give bowser a wand since he has no models :/
You could simply use the Star Rod for the attack and then delete it after the attack.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 25, 2011, 08:36:34 AM


Of course.  Also, you didn't respond at all to the feedback I gave you :(

@MarioDK
Insensitive response dude, insensitive worthless response :srs:

I didn't, you're right, but I did take it to heart. F-Smash is now, last I checked, 48 frames long.

I tried making B-Air yesterday, but I think I might change the Bair to something else. It's just not ferocious enough in my book.

As for MarioDK. If you're going to be that way about it, I sincerely have one thing to say.

Kindly [censored] off, and have a nice day.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

im sry it was not meant for get ppl mad at me
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later