KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

CK, add me also. PM me for my email tha ti use for it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on August 04, 2011, 01:31:01 AM
You made some good progress there KJP, nice job! I'm currently making those Falls animations and then I'll be making the taunts. Mind if I add you on MSN to talk about the project?
Not at all. Go ahead. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJ, who do you plan to do after LKB and Pothead The Porcupine (AKA Silver) ?

I think we could use a good metal sonic psa :D If you want some ideas you could watch alvins series.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 04, 2011, 01:49:15 AM
Hey KJ, who do you plan to do after LKB and Pothead The Porcupine (AKA Silver) ?

I think we could use a good metal sonic psa :D If you want some ideas you could watch alvins series.
I think there already is a Metal Sonic PSA. :-\
...
After I'm done with Silver and LKB, I'm going to make a Jigglypuff PSA (hint-hint :P).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

The bowser moveset sounds awesome! :)

And with you silver PSA we will have

Tails over metaknight
Shadow over donkey kong
Sonic
Knuckles over pikachu
Silver over falco...

WE WILL HAVE ABOUT THE WHOLE SONIC CREW :D
XD
-

Silver looks great so far!

just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)

and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.

but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P

@Velen: When do you plan on having us continue LKB?

Quote from: the98pika on August 04, 2011, 02:31:03 AM
The bowser moveset sounds awesome! :)

And with you silver PSA we will have

Tails over metaknight
Shadow over donkey kong
Sonic
Knuckles over pikachu
Silver over falco...

WE WILL HAVE ABOUT THE WHOLE SONIC CREW :D
XD
lol. xD
Don't forget that there is still Amy and Rouge. :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2011, 02:54:23 AM
Silver looks great so far!

just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)

and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.

but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P
Thanks for the support. :)
And I'll be sure to use your suggestion. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2011, 02:54:23 AM
Silver looks great so far!

just one little suggestion, for the wait when Silver holds out his hand, he should hold his hand out a bit longer, and make his hand have a little light glow out of it. just for show :)

and i dont remember seeing silver go into a "ball position" much... but i could be mistaken.

but it doesnt matter, im gonna download it no matter what :P

In his discription; "he is able to curl and use his Psychic powers to launch himself at enemies."

And here he is going into the spindash lots of times:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BknZ8xpHRsU

xP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also to those who want to see what the rest of the moveset will look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzdmDKUCTMU

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on August 04, 2011, 01:53:51 AM
I think there already is a Metal Sonic PSA. :-\

There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.

One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.


so jiglypuff psa is next great i always felt like  jigly could use a new down B, and Up B  even side B is weak 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 04, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.

One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.

It's also barely based on anything.
I fully agree with what you say.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 04, 2011, 09:29:37 AM
There isn't a GOOD one, or a finished one.

One is old and lackluster. The other that's over R.O.B. is unfinished.

I might make a mecha sonic psa based on his moves SMBZ/Sonic3 and Knuckles after I finish dark super sonic.
But...I'd need help with the psa work...specials are the only ones that i'd need help with...

well i started an SMBZ Mecha Sonic hack. but then i stopped cuz i started workign on silver
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 04, 2011, 01:10:26 PM
I might make a mecha sonic psa based on his moves SMBZ/Sonic3 and Knuckles after I finish dark super sonic.
But...I'd need help with the psa work...specials are the only ones that i'd need help with...

Why SMBZ? >.o
Why not like, actual Sonic Games he's been in
Fighters
S3AK
Sonic Adventure 1&2 (in the mission and multiplayer modes)
Sonic CD
Knuckles Chaotix
Sonic Rivals 2
Sonic Heroes

Anyways, this is getting off topic.

NOH! Nawt Falco! Thats who Emil is going over! (Im a big part of Project Emil lately)

But none the less, KJP, you and the rest of the team have made some pure WIN. You get a Silver Medal.

No pun intended............

OK, so a little bit intended......

OK, it was alot intended.......

OK OK OK OK IT WAS x9001 PERCENT INTENDED
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]