KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2011, 02:19:07 PM
Okay, did you like my recol's for Espio? o:


Mhm.. I might ask star if I can fiddle with Espio's model..
Anyways!
Back on topic - Mastaklo said he'd make animations for Silver

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 12, 2011, 02:22:13 PM
Mhm.. I might ask star if I can fiddle with Espio's model..
Anyways!
Back on topic - Mastaklo said he'd make animations for Silver
Whoa o.o he still lives? That's awesome :D And when do either believe a public beta will be available?

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 12, 2011, 02:26:09 PM
Whoa o.o he still lives? That's awesome :D And when do either believe a public beta will be available?

No idea,
but don't rush it =P
And yes, he lives.
XD

Muahahahahaha
Mecha Sonic VS Silver VS Shadow VS Sonic, it's the ultimate brawl Sonic fanboai showdown O_o;;
*begins making lyrics like the adult swim song*

Also Darkshade, can u get to work on porting ZSS over to CF please ^+^ I'm going to test those ports of Mecha sonic right now :) And if it's a model port would I be able to use the falcon punch graphic for something? O_o;
BTW: If you think I should say "Metal" than you can stick it in your hole >=D I like mecha better :3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 02:51:04 PM
Muahahahahaha
Mecha Sonic VS Silver VS Shadow VS Sonic, it's the ultimate brawl Sonic fanboai showdown O_o;;
*begins making lyrics like the adult swim song*

Also Darkshade, can u get to work on porting ZSS over to CF please ^+^ I'm going to test those ports of Mecha sonic right now :) And if it's a model port would I be able to use the falcon punch graphic for something? O_o;
BTW: If you think I should say "Metal" than you can stick it in your hole >=D I like mecha better :3

Gimme some time, a good port takes awhile

Silver took me 2 hours,
and then I had to redo it because the original motion went wrong.
Let me get metal out of the way first,
and call it whatever.. were basing the PSA after both characters afterall.

We need those Silver animations Dx

Kay, I'll test the first port as soon as I'm done working on my TMM fanfic for a bit. And no, I'm not missing an N and a T.... I mean Tokyo Mew Mew.... XD Fruity Anime FTW >=D

Should I make a small video for hype purposes? XD

Yeah, I remember trying to port ZSS over marth....didn't work that good XP

Heh, maybe we should just call it Metal/Mecha sonic psa? sense we're using both XD
BTW: Sorry for hijacking ur thread KJP :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:01:44 PM
Kay, I'll test the first port as soon as I'm done working on my TMM fanfic for a bit. And no, I'm not missing an N and a T.... I mean Tokyo Mew Mew.... XD Fruity Anime FTW >=D

Should I make a small video for hype purposes? XD

Yeah, I remember trying to port ZSS over marth....didn't work that good XP

Heh, maybe we should just call it Metal/Mecha sonic psa? sense we're using both XD
BTW: Sorry for hijacking ur thread KJP :P
[/quote

You should read the sequel with Berry..
Anyways
PM me this stuff next time.
And make a video after I port the anims.

Anyways on topic from here on -

heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:12:54 PM
heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.

Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:12:54 PM
heh yeah, but seriously, using marths entry as a graphic in the FS...clever.

Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 12, 2011, 03:21:30 PM
Mhm, Suren requested it, he'll likely texture it aswell XD

lol double post XD

You know what'd be cool, if Charizards tail flame was an external graphic, we could swap it out with one of sonics and put the graphic on his chest O_o yeah....I mean THAT game...*shrug*

I wonder what he'll retexture it to be ...
Probably something that says "SILVER IS A [censored]!" XD
Or wait, make it a sign that says "Pothead The Porcupine Power!"
XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 12, 2011, 03:25:50 PM
lol double post XD

You know what'd be cool, if Charizards tail flame was an external graphic, we could swap it out with one of sonics and put the graphic on his chest O_o yeah....I mean THAT game...*shrug*

I wonder what he'll retexture it to be ...
Probably something that says "SILVER IS A [censored]!" XD
Or wait, make it a sign that says "Pothead The Porcupine Power!"
XD

He'll retexture it like his move in the games,
and he's a huge fan of Silver so I doubt it.
Don't even mention that game e.o

And he's texturing it now~

This is another preview.
DARKSHADEDX took a couple of pics of the Up-Special.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

nice.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

awesome :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later