KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 78 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Well I made some csps.






I think some colors might be a little bit off meaning that they are too light. Also there is a missing part in one of the shoes but it doesn't show up at all in game.

Quote from: Link1213 on August 17, 2011, 07:26:31 PM
Well I made some csps.






I think some colors might be a little bit off meaning that they are too light. Also there is a missing part in one of the shoes but it doesn't show up at all in game.
Those look really neat. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

They do, one thing though -
The transparency tool seems to have made the boots transparent.
And the Silver you've made which is slightly lighter (white)
Is more than just a recolour.

This psa is awsome.  I was wondering can I get this ported to jigs or wario if possible?

Quote from: SonicBurstX on August 17, 2011, 07:51:44 PM
This psa is awsome.  I was wondering can I get this ported to jigs or wario if possible?
Thank you. :)
And it's alright with me, just make sure the rest of the team is OK with it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Great, now I just need a porter that can help me.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 03:18:09 PM
Cuz people sometimes think some things could be better than they are.

Fix'd 4 Truth.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 17, 2011, 09:24:26 PM
Fix'd 4 Truth.

What I said was the truth...

The fact of the matter is, both situations apply.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 17, 2011, 09:25:48 PM
What I said was the truth...

The fact of the matter is, both situations apply.

I'll give you that one too.
Lol

Dark he doesn't swing his arm though XD and the only problem I have with this PSA would be the Final Smash, as I could careless about the animations I mentioned, but that's for those who would nitpick. You know how I am with Silver and Espio :3
Also:
Recolors coming soon by me, both subtle and mine from Silver over Luigi.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 17, 2011, 10:03:59 PM
Dark he doesn't swing his arm though XD and the only problem I have with this PSA would be the Final Smash, as I could careless about the animations I mentioned, but that's for those who would nitpick. You know how I am with Silver and Espio :3
Also:
Recolors coming soon by me, both subtle and mine from Silver over Luigi.

Alright, well isnstead of suggesting a whole new move.
How would you make the Final Smash?

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 17, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
Alright, well isnstead of suggesting a whole new move.
How would you make the Final Smash?
Well I honestly understand, if I can't suggest a new move I wouldn't be making it. Also, as I'm not working PSA, I'm not making it. All I can do is suggest. I think the move lasts too short, doesn't have the feel of a Final Smash, and such a small hit should have higher kill potential in my opinion. But sometimes you know, it's sad, but you have to go un-canon. It doesn't need to be cinematic, but just something that feels much more like a Finisher. Maybe the current one needs some edits is all and you can keep the canon trademark you love Darky ^-^. Cause I really do like the PSA a lot, and the FS looks cool but doesn't feel Final enough.

i totally agree with Zed.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I agree that Darkshade needs to get his ass busy on making a Metal sonic moveset XD
The moveset I mean :P lol JK dude but seriously *is waiting patiently*

I actually have ideas for metal sonic's dash and dash-attack already, I thinks u guys'll enjoy it <3

While I wait for that, I think I'll start my simi-secret link psa <3
And when it's finished, Lloyd and Richter can suck it! XD