KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 18, 2011, 11:37:11 PM
KJP, you're failing to understand that we don't want a cinematic Final Smash, just something that feels much more like a Final Smash. And don't assume we ignored his post, cause if anything, if I miss a page on his thread, I go back to read every single post and I do the same with yours.
this.
the FS is too small and not too strong. yes, i know its very hard to make one, but just make it a bit stronger and longer... it ends too fast.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 18, 2011, 11:32:00 PM
He does the ball thing in that one game for the PSP I think.. But I don't like the neutral B all that much either XD I still think he should be much more brawlified.

Well mhm I'll agree with you on a few things.
Ok here's what'll happen in the next PSA.

We'll fix up the nuetral B.
He'll jump slightly lower.
We'll make the Final Smash more Cinematic... and that's the last I wanna hear about that because it's kindve getting boring now.
Don't talk to me about the textures.. I know that's a problem, and it shall be sorted.
He'll fall a little faster, not fast. but fastER.. He currently falls the same as Jigglypuf.. so we'll likely go to the character above it.
As we said in the release we'll know about the animations. And we'll fix them.

Now I'm sorry if all that sounds slightly enraged.
But ever since it's been released, we've heard the same complaints.
We get the point already.
But not once has anyone said "Oh I like this move"
"This move is good because"
I'm all for constructive criticism.
But when everyone says the same thing, and we've already said we'll fix it.
Please stop going on about it.
Because it gets annoying.

Thankyou.

Both for the complaints and compliments, honestly =P

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 18, 2011, 11:26:57 PM
yes. i own sonic 06. but this isnt that game, its brawl. so in my OPINION, these need to be improved so his moveset fits brawl better. but its up to you guys :)

also in Sonic 06... i really dont remember him going into ball form. ever. does he in other games?

Silver can go into a ball form just cause he's a hedgehog, all hedgehogs go into ball forms, even the real life ones xD

I don't mean to purposely go off-topic or sound pushy, but how much of that Bowser PSA has been completed as of yet?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 12:53:32 AM
I don't mean to purposely go off-topic or sound pushy, but how much of that Bowser PSA has been completed as of yet?

Not off topic at all =P
Or pushy.

And to answer your question not yet, it's currently on hold still.

Also I'm worried that I watch KJ's thread more than he does owo
Rofl

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 12:55:37 AM
Not off topic at all =P
Or pushy.

And to answer your question not yet, it's currently on hold still.

Also I'm worried that I watch KJ's thread more than he does owo
Rofl
Thanks.  I was worried about how my message would come off as.

He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA.  I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
Thanks.  I was worried about how my message would come off as.

He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA.  I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.

Most likely, he's a busy guy who is creditted far less than he deserves.

I know this isn't top priority, but was there someone already working on a sfx hack for the Silver PSA?

Quote from: Kyubey on August 19, 2011, 02:43:24 AM
I know this isn't top priority, but was there someone already working on a sfx hack for the Silver PSA?

Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 02:50:01 AM
Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.
There's a slight problem on that, I can't seem to get the SFX working ingame.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

well i havent tried out the psa myself but i've seen videos. i like the way Silver was portrayed in this psa. i always thought the he should have electric, and stun type attacks. the throws are pretty cool in my book. i actually like when he turns blueish and throws them. When i first saw him grab heavy items. i thought that was amazing. :D the final smash is ok. but i dont mind if you want to change it. well all in all i think this is a great psa for Falco. ^-^


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on August 19, 2011, 01:03:43 AM
Thanks.  I was worried about how my message would come off as.

He seemed to have a lot planned for that PSA.  I bet it would take him months with all the work he has to do.

The truth is I am the one who asked him to put it on hold, since the PSA is my original idea.

I wanted to refine the moveset a bit more, change a few attacks and features.

For example, the new Neutral B will have charge stages like Mario and Luigi's do. Except they don't function the same way.

Mario's Second Stage: Good Speed and Damage.
Luigi's Second Stage: Good speed and KB, but comparitively low KB and a Zig-Zag flight path.
Bowsers Second Stage: Similar to Mario's except it flies slower, is quite big (requires a double jump to jump over it), but is quite powerful.


-and Bowser's Down B is basically the Spell attack Legendary Princess Peach has, but instead of attacks, these Boost Bowser's abilities in different ways, such as increased damage on all attacks, a defensive powerup, and more.

It's the other two that I can't figure.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on August 19, 2011, 02:50:01 AM
Yep, I've sent KJP over 300 Silver sound files,
and he's working on making the pack whilst making the PSA.

Cool, I'm actually quite happy to have a replacement for Falco.  It's a little embarrassing, but I had Silver sfx from Free Riders to go with the PSA if no one was doing it.  But now that you told me.... :-[

Okay here's some positive, and I agree. KJP Deserves A LOT more credit than he receives!

The Up B is my favorite move, it's fantastic, I love how little start up it needs and the fact that it's multi-directional. Down B on the ground also is awesome, but question, does it absorb/reflect projectiles? Haven't checked that out yet, only played against Marth.

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 19, 2011, 04:03:04 AM
Okay here's some positive, and I agree. KJP Deserves A LOT more credit than he receives!

The Up B is my favorite move, it's fantastic, I love how little start up it needs and the fact that it's multi-directional. Down B on the ground also is awesome, but question, does it absorb/reflect projectiles? Haven't checked that out yet, only played against Marth.

The down B doesn't I don't think, but the side B does.
It reflects them.

Quote from: Kyubey on August 19, 2011, 03:30:32 AM
Cool, I'm actually quite happy to have a replacement for Falco.  It's a little embarrassing, but I had Silver sfx from Free Riders to go with the PSA if no one was doing it.  But now that you told me.... :-[

Well maybe you may be able to sort out KJP's problem? o: