KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

yeah but nobody else has commented yet X+X

and lol sokay :l
I honestly have to think of some way to get better at making animations anyway =3

I have an announcement to make.

Progress will be even slower than it was before due to school starting today for me. But don't worry, right now I can fit school and PSA making into one schedule. I did it last school year, so I should be able to do it this final year (final year because this is my Senior year at my High School).

Right now, I think this is a good list of what's coming up:
-Silver v1.5 or v2.
-A PSA I have been working on for a while (Only 6 other people know about this PSA).
-2 final requests (after these 2, I won't be taking requests anymore, at least not for a while).
-A PSA of a highly wanted character ever since Brawl came out (only one other person knows about this).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 10:23:37 AM
I have an announcement to make.

Progress will be even slower than it was before due to school starting today for me. But don't worry, right now I can fit school and PSA making into one schedule. I did it last school year, so I should be able to do it this final year (final year because this is my Senior year at my High School).

Right now, I think this is a good list of what's coming up:
-Silver v1.5 or v2.
-A PSA I have been working on for a while (Only 6 other people know about this PSA).
-2 final requests (after these 2, I won't be taking requests anymore, at least not for a while).
-A PSA of a highly wanted character ever since Brawl came out (only one other person knows about this).
i see someone likes to keep secrets xD cant wait to know the psas :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i know who the last one is!!!!

its...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on September 01, 2011, 12:21:23 PM
i know who the last one is!!!!

its...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

xD lolno. He's been done already. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
xD lolno. He's been done already. :P

You should PSA Krystal King :D
Ya know, since Dedede has so few psa's =3

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 01, 2011, 05:38:21 PM
xD lolno. He's been done already. :P
thank god its not another shadow psa xD how many shadow psas are there i cant count them all and over so many diferent characters too i hope ppl realize theres too many shadow psas already and any of the psas you are working on is pokemon related?xD (isnt one of the final request a darkrai over lucario or something?)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 01, 2011, 05:40:35 PM
You should PSA Krystal King :D
Ya know, since Dedede has so few psa's =3

Well I am planning on doing a Dedede PSA...but it's a Pokemon character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Dragonite? 8D

Humpamon...oh wait...humpamon doesn't exsist XP

Nyaaa....too bad Dedede's so dang hard to animate, I'd make a Krystal King mahself :P 

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 02, 2011, 01:29:41 PM
Dragonite? 8D

Humpamon...oh wait...humpamon doesn't exsist XP

Nyaaa....too bad Dedede's so dang hard to animate, I'd make a Krystal King mahself :P 
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Carnage on September 01, 2011, 06:23:57 PM
thank god its not another shadow psa xD how many shadow psas are there i cant count them all and over so many diferent characters too i hope ppl realize theres too many shadow psas already and any of the psas you are working on is pokemon related?xD (isnt one of the final request a darkrai over lucario or something?)
I hear you.  There are WAY too many Shadow PSAs.  Also, I can't even count all the ones on Sonic.  I can't wait for the next Silver update!
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:34:10 PM
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
Cool!  I'm really excited!
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

silver was nice its the best silver PSA i ever seen!

Quote from: DARKW0lf on September 02, 2011, 01:47:21 PM
silver was nice its the best silver PSA i ever seen!
Why thank you. :)
v2 will have a good amount of changes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:48:58 PM
Why thank you. :)
v2 will have a good amount of changes.

you should change the updated name to "pothead the porcupine v1" just to see what people say XD
Say kingjigs, any thoughts about the iblis idea for the FS? Iblis is attracted to negitive emotions right, well what brings out negitive emotions more than a brawl? If you missed that post I could repost it :P

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 01:34:10 PM
No. :P
The Pokemon I'm going to do is Snover. :P
nice its a shame we dont have a abomasnow vertex  too xD i think a ice character over someone who doesnt have psas at all would be awnsome xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.