KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Nice job with Silver so far. Its really fun to use. Will V.2 of Silver have a silent Falco?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 02, 2011, 08:13:08 PM
Nice job with Silver so far. Its really fun to use. Will V.2 of Silver have a silent Falco?
Yes it will.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 02, 2011, 08:47:49 PM #1592 Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 08:49:50 PM by dpgthirteen
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 08:23:09 PM
Yes it will
Cool ;D You have a date yet as to when V.2 will be out? Don't wanna rush you though.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 02, 2011, 08:47:49 PM
Cool ;D You have a date yet as to when V.2 will be out? Don't wanna rush you though.
I don't know yet. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 02, 2011, 09:11:18 PM
I don't know yet. :/
No problem, take your time man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

How's progress on Silver coming along?
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

So will version 2 of silver support other vertexs to be used.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 05, 2011, 07:12:21 PM
So will version 2 of silver support other vertexs to be used.
I don't know. :/
I think that we're going to include the GHZ model as well.

Quote from: Amulet_Clover on September 05, 2011, 06:10:04 PM
How's progress on Silver coming along?
Not very much. :/ Still waiting for a good animator.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

But what I ment is use other vertexs of sonic, like metal, espio, etc
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 05, 2011, 08:03:33 PM
But what I ment is use other vertexs of sonic, like metal, espio, etc
I dunno. Maybe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 05, 2011, 07:59:44 PM
Not very much. :/ Still waiting for a good animator.
I'm sure someone's willing to help out. =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 06, 2011, 01:27:59 AM #1601 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 01:28:52 AM by Amulet_Clover
Good luck on all of your work!  I hope that I'll be able to see all your finished products once they come out.  Now to prepare for school tomorrow...  T_T  I'll probably be back every Saturday, provided that I don't have work that needs to be done.
Current Persona: Jigglypuff
Check out my Touhou music thread!
About requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My art thread!  :D
*NEW!!* YouTube Channel

*Bump* r)
...
Just another bump and a notice: I'm going to release a revamp of one of my PSAs soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

cool :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If the GHZ model is going to somehow work with this PSA, then my recolors and CSPs are already available.