KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

A predator moveset.... That will kick ass! Esspicallu since he is not on samus. And alternate masks would be awesome.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

September 18, 2011, 08:23:31 PM #1651 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 08:25:51 PM by AdfroMan
Quote from: Jaklub on September 18, 2011, 08:01:46 PM
This PSA is an interesting alternative to standard Ganon and I will keep it on my SD card, but one thing that really bugs me is neutral B. It's presentation is lacking and it allows Ganon's screaming sample to be cut (like OOOOOOOOOO.OOA- *2 seconds later* -ARRRRGGHHHH). Minor bug is that Down B doesn't react for sudden of ground under feet. I activated it, someone bumped into the platform under me (was playing on that loved by everyone Mario Bros. stage) and I was greeted by sight of Ganon running in mid air. As he doesn't run off the cliffs, it can be very easily recreated on the Mario Bros. stage.You can always hide the sword with down taunt and play normal Ganon.

I mean the vanilla brawl ganondorf but with the sword PSA.

Would you know how to change swords with your psa? I never liked Ganons sword. Also great job on the psa, Ganon needed some new moves.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Jaklub on September 18, 2011, 08:01:46 PM
This PSA is an interesting alternative to standard Ganon and I will keep it on my SD card, but one thing that really bugs me is neutral B. It's presentation is lacking and it allows Ganon's screaming sample to be cut (like OOOOOOOOOO.OOA- *2 seconds later* -ARRRRGGHHHH). Minor bug is that Down B doesn't react for sudden of ground under feet. I activated it, someone bumped into the platform under me (was playing on that loved by everyone Mario Bros. stage) and I was greeted by sight of Ganon running in mid air. As he doesn't run off the cliffs, it can be very easily recreated on the Mario Bros. stage.
The first thing I might be able to fix, but for the second thing, I'll look into.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 08:29:53 PM
Would you know how to change swords with your psa? I never liked Ganons sword. Also great job on the psa, Ganon needed some new moves.
Thank you. And I'll see if I can add more swords to the moveset.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 18, 2011, 08:22:49 PM
A predator moveset.... That will kick ass! Esspicallu since he is not on samus. And alternate masks would be awesome.
But alternate masks would require vertexing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: KTH on September 19, 2011, 04:58:05 PM
+1 Predator over Diddy Kong.
Maybe when I finish Predator, someone might .rel port him over Diddy Kong. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 19, 2011, 05:04:19 PMMaybe when I finish Predator, someone might .rel port him over Diddy Kong. :)
not possible for over Snake only marth/ike/metaknight/jiggypuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 19, 2011, 05:05:35 PM
not possible for over Snake only marth/ike/metaknight/jiggypuff
Oh. Well maybe Snake's .rel might be hacked into sometime.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Thought of any moves for predator yet?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on September 19, 2011, 07:11:29 PM
Thought of any moves for predator yet?
Yeah, I'm using some moves from the AVP arcade game.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 19, 2011, 07:16:28 PM
Yeah, I'm using some moves from the AVP arcade game.
but for what i see you still havent found a vertexer right? its a shame so that means predator wont have its spear boomerang thing alternate masks or even a maskless version. the main thing you need is predator chargable shoulder gun on N-B xD also an amazing idea if predator is over snake it would be epic in FS he goes into a  a top of bulding then change snakes aim ofr the aim in predtaor shoulder gun and just attack away :P it will be epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 19, 2011, 10:03:52 PM
but for what i see you still havent found a vertexer right? its a shame so that means predator wont have its spear boomerang thing alternate masks or even a maskless version. the main thing you need is predator chargable shoulder gun on N-B xD also an amazing idea if predator is over snake it would be epic in FS he goes into a  a top of bulding then change snakes aim ofr the aim in predtaor shoulder gun and just attack away :P it will be epic xD
=P I'm still thinking what the Final Smash would be.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

-_-
Just bumping so this can be on page 1 again.
:srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 20, 2011, 03:56:13 PM
-_-
Just bumping so this can be on page 1 again.
:srs:
I lol'ed.

Also, I'll be making a video for your new PSA later on, after I'm done with a few classes.