KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


I see. I'll try to implement the fixes and try and add something to the up-A. ;)
Oh and try fixing your quote.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KTH on September 25, 2011, 04:12:33 PM
^
FAIL?
i think the page change  destroyed your  pointing xD he did awnser but he did it inside the quote so it looks wierd xD
Also i dont think the FitFinalxxx.pac has any animations just GFX models and stuff but i dont know for certain.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on September 25, 2011, 04:17:01 PM
i think the page change  destroyed your  pointing xD he did awnser but he did it inside the quote so it looks wierd xD
Also i dont think the FitFinalxxx.pac has any animations just GFX models and stuff but i dont know for certain.
:oshi:

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 25, 2011, 04:14:34 PM
I see. I'll try to implement the fixes and try and add something to the up-A. ;)
Oh and try fixing your quote.

D'oh!  :>.>palm:

And I even previewed it too. Sheesh.

Oh, and the gameplay videos are up. I'll make a movelist video soon. And by "soon", I mean "prolly next weekend when I actually have the time to do so".

Here's the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_UNzGr_8Lw
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-3YA8mAgM

Enjoy.
Still learning the unspoken rules of this forum. Will take advice via Private Message.

Quote from: Shadows Wrath on September 25, 2011, 04:52:44 PM
D'oh!  :>.>palm:

And I even previewed it too. Sheesh.

Oh, and the gameplay videos are up. I'll make a movelist video soon. And by "soon", I mean "prolly next weekend when I actually have the time to do so".

Here's the links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_UNzGr_8Lw
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12-3YA8mAgM

Enjoy.
Thank you, I'll add them to the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Quote from: Master_Ryuk on September 26, 2011, 05:57:48 AM
:>.>palm: This is a balanced version....

but there are moves that are unbalanced like the down b with the sword out. you can spam it on the ground and in the air. in the air it hits on the ground with so much range and on the ground you have so many frames of invincibility when he's swinging his sword.

OH, and the moveset is incompatible with certain skins. i.e. Aafyre's Diabolos and Beyond's Nightmare.

September 26, 2011, 04:37:21 PM #1719 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:20:44 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 05:07:49 AM
will dark lord ganondorf get a balanced version?
:srs: Are you [censored]ing kidding?
Yes! He is supposed to be balanced!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
OH, and the moveset is incompatible with certain skins. i.e. Aafyre's Diabolos and Beyond's Nightmare.
That's because their cape bones are disabled! Do some [censored]ing research before commenting! :srs:

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on September 26, 2011, 03:30:33 PM
but there are moves that are unbalanced like the down b with the sword out. you can spam it on the ground and in the air. in the air it hits on the ground with so much range and on the ground you have so many frames of invincibility when he's swinging his sword.
The PSA isn't finished yet! It's close, but I still need to make fixes!
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

September 26, 2011, 04:51:16 PM #1720 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:52:21 PM by Calamitas
Alright, I know I'm a bit late for this, but... I have some feedback for DLG.
And first off: Sorry that I have to say this, but to me, it doesn't really seem complete enough to be a version one...
Now, anyway, to get a bit more into detail...

Animations
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Actual moveset
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That's all I can really think of for now... I really hope that this will help you to further improve on this moveset.

Thank you Cal. This will be of great help. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 26, 2011, 04:37:21 PM
:srs: Are you [censored]ing kidding?
Yes! He is supposed to be balanced!
That's because their cape bones are disabled! Do some [censored]ing research before commenting! :srs:
The PSA isn't finished yet! It's close, but I still need to make fixes!



wahhh sorry :P!!!! i was just curious and wasn't trying to offend anyone!

i like the moveset a lot!

Yes!
I finally got Dolphin working with little lag!
That means a preview video of Predator will be coming soon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Sounds good, been dying to see a video preview of this bad boy.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood