KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

October 31, 2011, 01:16:46 AM #2025 Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 01:17:46 AM by Christian_CAO
 :happy: Charchar is so much fun to play as  ;D

I said it once before, but I'll say it again. I freaking love that spinning wheel attack  :af2:

EDIT: You fixed the freezing issue?  :) *goes and redownloads*
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on October 31, 2011, 01:16:46 AM:happy: Charchar is so much fun to play as  ;D I said it once before, but I'll say it again. I freaking love that spinning wheel attack  :af2: EDIT: You fixed the freezing issue?  :) *goes and redownloads*
It's more like a buzzsaw. :P Glad you like him.
...
>.> I sould really get to posting his moveset...But I'll do that tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Albafika on October 31, 2011, 05:17:58 PM
I'll test them both after I'm done studying.
Alright. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Carchar's moveset has been added to the OP.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

...
Whoever is calling my characters overpowered with no reason better stop. :srs:
I assure you that I will not be making OP characters again.
...
This is OK though: *Character name* is/seems OP because *insert good reason here*
or
The *name of attack* of *Character name* looks a little OP because *insert reason here*
...
This is not: *Character name* is OP.
...
So before calling any of my characters OP (my very old characters don't count), actually play with the character first before saying that it's OP, because then you'll actually have evidence.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 03:41:47 AM
...
Whoever is calling my characters overpowered with no reason better shut the [censored] up. :srs:
I assure you that I will not be making OP characters again.
...
This is OK though: *Character name* is/seems OP because *insert good reason here*
or
The *name of attack* of *Character name* looks a little OP because *insert reason here*
...
This is not: *Character name* is OP.
...
So before calling any of my characters OP (my very old characters don't count), actually play with the character first before saying that it's OP, because then you'll actually have evidence.
...

...

You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.

just ignore or delete those comments  8)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 04:03:18 AM
...

...

You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.
When you have the same ??????? over and over again its natural that your patience is over.
So i think he has all the right to tell them to ??????? off.
Also, KJP, i think you should stop using the forum as an Anti-stress tool. if you know what i mean.  
Edit: Done  :af2:

Quote from: Albafika on November 01, 2011, 04:03:18 AM... ... You need to start cooling down, KJP, seriously. You better take some anger management classes.
Well I just edited my post to make it a little less harsh. Hopefully it will seem less harsh.

Quote from: AnImAiNe on November 01, 2011, 05:00:09 AMjust ignore or delete those comments  8)
I would if I could but Master_Ryuk has a point. I should be less harsh about it though. I could use strong words instead of swears.

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 01, 2011, 05:49:26 AM
When you have the same **** over and over again its natural that your patience is over.
So i think he has all the right to tell them to **** off.
Also, KJP, i think you should stop using the forum as an Anti-stress tool. if you know what i mean.&nbsp;
I appreciate your words. And yes, they do make a lot of sense, but I really need to stop being so harsh. And I'm giving you a verbal Warning (next time, I'll give an actual warning. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I don't want to seem like a jerk), your post is technically censor bypass. I suggest you fix up your post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Is it possible if someone can port mewtwo over jigglypuff because I have Kid Buu over Lucario?

Quote from: NexGenBrawler on November 01, 2011, 04:19:00 PM
Is it possible if someone can port mewtwo over jigglypuff because I have Kid Buu over Lucario?
Up to an extent. But until Lucario's and Jigglypuff's .rel files can be further hacked into, then a complete port is not possible due to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 11:27:45 AM
Well I just edited my post to make it a little less harsh. Hopefully it will seem less harsh.
I would if I could but Master_Ryuk has a point. I should be less harsh about it though. I could use strong words instead of swears.
I appreciate your words. And yes, they do make a lot of sense, but I really need to stop being so harsh. And I'm giving you a verbal Warning (next time, I'll give an actual warning. Normally I wouldn't do this, but I don't want to seem like a jerk), your post is technically censor bypass. I suggest you fix up your post.

Mmmm. you are right, i should fix that.
BTW, don't feel like that in this kind of situations, you are a mod after all.

Quote from: Xenomorph on November 01, 2011, 04:53:38 PM
Up to an extent. But until Lucario's and Jigglypuff's .rel files can be further hacked into, then a complete port is not possible due to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball.

Carnage made a Mewtwo Port over luigi in which he improved with the Shadow Ball and added fake projectiles and that stuff, the final result was really good.

maybe Carnage knows about the Jiggltwo stuff :af:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 01, 2011, 06:59:39 PM
Carnage made a Mewtwo Port over luigi in which he improved with the Shadow Ball and added fake projectiles and that stuff, the final result was really good.

maybe Carnage knows about the Jiggltwo stuff :af:
its alot more complicated to use KJP psa becuase the model was ported but the pac file is luigi s while all other mewtwo ports are only renamed files over marth and then rel ported over some character  and  shadow ball and KJP side B cant be ported since they are articles and a spcial grab that only some characters have and to port melee mewtwo over luigi i remaded the all mewtwo moveset under luigi so KJP psa if anyone ever ported you can either rename files over marth(he will lose side B,N-B,Up B and the fs since only lucario can go to the center of the screen) or make a real port and remake all the psa over some character
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.