KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 12, 2011, 06:46:23 AM>.> Olimar isn't weak...
I think he's talking about when Olimar has no Pikmin. Olimar's a beast when he has his Pikmin, but if his Pikmin die, then his strength is reduced. But the Brawl Minus PSA for Olimar covers that. But I could try an Olimar port. I would just need to know how to get rid of his glowing orb.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 03:05:58 PM
I think he's talking about when Olimar has no Pikmin. Olimar's a beast when he has his Pikmin, but if his Pikmin die, then his strength is reduced. But the Brawl Minus PSA for Olimar covers that. But I could try an Olimar port. I would just need to know how to get rid of his glowing orb.

yeah, that's it.
And what's changed in the Brawl Minus PSA? x0

also and you mean how to remove olimar's light thing from his head?
you have to:
Go to olimar's last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up.

(Original tutorial by ShadowSnake) x)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:21:32 PMyeah, that's it. And what's changed in the Brawl Minus PSA? x0 also and you mean how to remove olimar's light thing from his head? you have to: Go to olimar's last Antenna bone. (AntennaAttacheN) on Trans change it to (1000.0.0) and rename the bone, this will make it go extremely high above the stage unseeable in-game unless you pause and scroll really far up. (Original tutorial by ShadowSnake) x)
Alright. But What if I want to port a character over Olimar?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 12, 2011, 05:29:03 PM
Alright. But What if I want to port a character over Olimar?

ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:45:53 PM
ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C
Actually olimar is a pain but in theory he should be usable if you dont plan to use his pikmins at all since they are like the hardest articles to edit so i actually dont recomend olimar for hack its better to use either marth, MK or jigly  and then rel port over him
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 12, 2011, 05:45:53 PM
ahhh, this is my weak point. You should ask Carnage or SonicBrawler. They are good with character imports and sorry I couldn't help ya :C

what about character ports? i haven tread anything, but i saw my name :3
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2011, 03:02:51 PM #2151 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:15:43 PM by DARKSHADEDX
-Cough- Did someone say porting?


Quote from: Albafika on November 13, 2011, 03:19:29 PMIncoming Silver model? XD
Well that would be a good idea for Silver. Get an actual Sulver model and rig it to Sonic's bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

If you were to get another Silver model, get the one from Generations if possible.  Though I'm not 100% sure if his model is completely obtainable yet.  Generations did what I thought was impossible.  It made me actually LIKE Silver the Hedgehog to an extent.

Also, if you ever revamp Silver, you should definitely think about using maybe one or two moves from Generations like the psychic knife attack.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 13, 2011, 04:23:01 PMIf you were to get another Silver model, get the one from Generations if possible.  Though I'm not 100% sure if his model is completely obtainable yet.  Generations did what I thought was impossible.  It made me actually LIKE Silver the Hedgehog to an extent. Also, if you ever revamp Silver, you should definitely think about using maybe one or two moves from Generations like the psychic knife attack.
I'll look on Model's Resource to see if there is anything on Sonic Generations. And how does Psychic Knife work?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I actually don't know anything about Silver (Only game I've played in which he's in is the Olympics game) but after this moveset, I googled for some videos, and his psychokinesis seems interesting. I'd like to see his moveset revamped, it has great potential.

:D oh that would be awesome if you all made an update to Silver with the Psychic Knife also in there. And i have to agree with SDoom up there. Sonic Generations actually made the Silver fight awesome! XD The Sonic 06 fight was nothing compared to this fight.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Well I looked in Model's Resource and there are no Sonic Generations models at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

maybe after my version of Gotenks model i will do  silver from the Sonic stage in Brawl with sonicĀ“s boneset :D (inc. finger bones and etc.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later