KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


November 13, 2011, 05:11:08 PM #2161 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:14:03 PM by Mariodk
im taking Brawl silver so we getting Brawl styled one but that one can work too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

November 13, 2011, 05:15:33 PM #2162 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:17:07 PM by SiLeNtDo0m
Here's the Silver battle in Generations.  A lot of the attacks involve throwing objects so a lot of them wouldn't be usable really.  The psychic knife is the energy wave attack he uses (there are both horizontal and vertical versions). But you may find something out of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rUJQ-yiHM


Quote from: Albafika on November 13, 2011, 04:51:17 PMI think the model of the Olympic Games might work, too?
Model's Resourse doesn't even have that game in there. :/

Quote from: Mariodk on November 13, 2011, 05:11:08 PMim taking Brawl silver so we getting Brawl styled one but that one can work too
Try it if you like.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 13, 2011, 05:15:33 PMHere's the Silver battle in Generations.  A lot of the attacks involve throwing objects so a lot of them wouldn't be usable really.  The psychic knife is the energy wave attack he uses (there are both horizontal and vertical versions). But you may find something out of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rUJQ-yiHM
Alright. I'll look into it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
Just bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1. And I think my next project will either be Silver revamp or Zoroark revamp.
...
:>.>: I still await feedback on Mewtwo and Carchar.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 03:25:13 PM>.> <.< Just bumping to make sure this topic stays on page 1. And I think my next project will either be Silver revamp or Zoroark revamp. ... :>.>: I still await feedback on Mewtwo and Carchar.
i will say silver revamp cuz we just got mewtwo and Zoroark will be over Lucario/mewtwo
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Kj giving feedback on an OC is kinda weird.. Not to mention hard, since we don't know anything about carchar.. .-.

And my vote goes to neither, make my Manaphy request you owe me! XD

*sideglances*
*wonders if KJP would be interested in helping with Hinata PSA*

*watches Video*
Thats how it should've been in sonic 06 lol
Instead of a lame ass knock off of SA2 style battles.

Quote from: Yuzuru Otonashi on November 14, 2011, 04:28:46 PM
Kj giving feedback on an OC is kinda weird.. Not to mention hard, since we don't know anything about carchar.. .-.

And my vote goes to neither, make my Manaphy request you owe me! XD
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/

Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2011, 03:42:50 PM
i will say silver revamp cuz we just got mewtwo and Zoroark will be over Lucario/mewtwo
Actually, I'm planning on porting the rigged model by DSX8 over someone else.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 14, 2011, 04:42:44 PM
*sideglances*
*wonders if KJP would be interested in helping with Hinata PSA*

*watches Video*
Thats how it should've been in sonic 06 lol
Instead of a lame ass knock off of SA2 style battles.
What's the problem you're dealing with?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 04:46:17 PM
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/
Actually, I'm planning on porting the rigged model by DSX8 over someone else.
What's the problem you're dealing with?
pls zoroark psa over MK would be my dream xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 04:46:17 PM
Yeah. I think I should give Carchar more of a backstory. :/
...
As for Manaphy, you haven't said anything until now. :P You said something about someone making a vertex, but that's really all though. :/
Ya i know, just teasing you a bit :P
And the vertex was made by StarWaffle i think, don't know if he released it though o_o

Lol no problems xD
I was wondering if you'd be interested in colabing :l
You know, after I get the damn thing rigged and into brawl

I need some help for the ranged attacks (attacks that have offsets) and possibly specials.

PS: she will be over Zelda =3

BTW it's the Naruto one, not the other one people might think of... :>.>palm:

KJP do a poll for whats next :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 04:51:44 PM
pls zoroark psa over MK would be my dream xD
That could be a possibility.

Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2011, 05:02:42 PM
Silver plz.
We'll see. :P

Quote from: Yuzuru Otonashi on November 14, 2011, 05:04:30 PM
Ya i know, just teasing you a bit :P
And the vertex was made by StarWaffle i think, don't know if he released it though o_o
I haven't seen anything related to Manaphy on his BrawlVault. :/

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 14, 2011, 05:09:17 PM
Lol no problems xD
I was wondering if you'd be interested in colabing :l
You know, after I get the damn thing rigged and into brawl
I need some help for the ranged attacks (attacks that have offsets) and possibly specials.
PS: she will be over Zelda =3
BTW it's the Naruto one, not the other one people might think of... :>.>palm:
I don't know. If you run into any PSA problems, I'll help you out.

Quote from: Mariodk on November 14, 2011, 05:13:21 PM
KJP do a poll for whats next :D
lolk. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]