KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 14, 2011, 05:42:24 PM
That could be a possibility.
We'll see. :P
I haven't seen anything related to Manaphy on his BrawlVault. :/
I don't know. If you run into any PSA problems, I'll help you out.
lolk. :P
So zoroark ported over MK is possibility :P i hope it wins i voted for It you should put in the poll he wont be over lucario so ppl can understand better,also related to manaphy with rigging being possible you can just rigg BRAWL manaphy over any character in brawl
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...
I have another option to the poll.
I don't take requests, but I was suggested to make Rayman. I'll add him to the poll sa well.

Quote from: Carnage on November 14, 2011, 06:15:11 PMSo zoroark ported over MK is possibility :P i hope it wins i voted for It you should put in the poll he wont be over lucario so ppl can understand better,also related to manaphy with rigging being possible you can just rigg BRAWL manaphy over any character in brawl
I don't know...Maybe.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


I still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...

Quote from: zyborg on November 14, 2011, 08:17:46 PM
I still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...
Sam needs a moveset revamp, though.

i guess we all know silver is gonna win ...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 14, 2011, 10:17:13 PM #2181 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 11:08:04 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Albafika on November 14, 2011, 08:23:35 PMSam needs a moveset revamp, though.
Looks like I'll add him to the poll as well. :P

Quote from: zyborg on November 14, 2011, 08:17:46 PMI still think that Bugs Bunny or Daffy Duck would make a good character and rival to your Yosemite Sam char...
There is a Daffy vertex, but there isn't any Bugs Bunny vertex that I know of.

Edit: Reset the poll and added Megaman X.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



Silver. I am going with silver [/biased]
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just lol when i saw the results of the poll.
Megaman X FTW!!
Wait, he is going to be over samus right?

Even that I know that Zoroark is not going to win (3rd Place), I'm still a loyal guy that Is going to vote for all the doggy-style Characters :3

+1 for the Zoroark Revamp!
with the New model It could have been a nice PSA to use.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




If you do Silver revamp, see if you can have him hold items in front of him, like Mewtwo does in Melee.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

"Other (State who)"

Manaphy Daffyroth! XD

Quote from: Himari Naihoro on November 15, 2011, 10:40:29 AM"Other (State who)" Manaphy Daffyroth! XD
xD That Manaphy vertex has to come out first. :P

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 15, 2011, 05:37:19 AMI just lol when i saw the results of the poll. Megaman X FTW!! Wait, he is going to be over samus right?
No. I'm going to port the Samus vertex over someone. Why? Because Samus' file size is very strict.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 07:05:40 AMEven that I know that Zoroark is not going to win (3rd Place), I'm still a loyal guy that Is going to vote for all the doggy-style Characters :3
That sounds so wrong. xD But I get what you're saying. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]