KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 12:24:13 PM
xD That Manaphy vertex has to come out first. :P
Can't he be ported? Seeing he's in brawl already and all .-.

im making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate

If you haven't voted yet, then vote now. I will lock the poll in two hours.

Quote from: Mafuyu on November 15, 2011, 12:41:22 PM
Can't he be ported? Seeing he's in brawl already and all .-.
Well I could try rigging that model to Olimar's bones.

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 01:06:51 PM
im making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate
I heard. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on November 15, 2011, 01:06:51 PMim making a silver model import, and he'll have moveable spines that you could animate
like me to do recolours and possible CSP/BPs?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


also them i will make and with a CSP pose i got a idea for silver  and will try to do Super silver too if Nanobuds can send me  .max file  then he is done with silver
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on November 15, 2011, 10:20:56 AM
If you do Silver revamp, see if you can have him hold items in front of him, like Mewtwo does in Melee.

this is a good idea, but a lot of time, patience and hard work in needed to make someone grab items in the air.

but anyways I think Megaman X is going to win xP
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




The poll is now locked.
...
And the winner is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 06:55:26 PM
The poll is now locked.
...
And the winner is...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I knew Megaman was going to win. xP
and now dude you should save the other winner characters (Zoroark and Silver) for the new upcoming poll, since it seems that they are very claimed by the ppl (Silver = 26.7% and Zoroark = 13.3%)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 15, 2011, 07:04:59 PMI knew Megaman was going to win. xP and now dude you should save the other winner characters (Zoroark and Silver) for the new upcoming poll, since it seems that they are very claimed by the ppl (Silver = 26.7% and Zoroark = 13.3%)
Well of course. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 07:10:23 PM
Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?
Well of course. :P
why not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 07:36:36 PMwhy not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Alright...I think Toon Link might be good.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I vote for toon link, so we can have Megaman vs Zero  :af2:
Btw, why not posting a move set plan in the op?

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 15, 2011, 07:49:29 PMI vote for toon link, so we can have Megaman vs Zero  :af2: Btw, why not posting a move set plan in the op?
I haven't thought up of any moves yet.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yes , please replace Toon Link :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.