KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Hate to hear he won't be on Samus, but I understand she is hard to work with since she has a small file size. But why do you want multiple projectiles for?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 07:10:23 PM
Now that Megaman X has won the poll, I need to port the Samus rig/vertex (whichever one is better [gameplay-wise]) over a character with a few good projectiles. I'm thinking either Ness or Lucas. What do you guys/girls think?
Well of course. :P
why not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 15, 2011, 08:14:04 PMHate to hear he won't be on Samus, but I understand she is hard to work with since she has a small file size. But why do you want multiple projectiles for?
Doesn't Megaman use a lot of projectiles?

Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 08:15:21 PMwhy not link or toon link? they have an array of projectyles also ness and lucas are kinda full and eternal yoshi already has a megaman psa over ness :P
Someone already suggested that. :P

Quote from: Abbi. on November 15, 2011, 08:13:24 PM
Yes , please replace Toon Link :D
I'll see if I can.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i didnt read the previus page :S and i dont actually know megaman at all so i dont know what you are gonna do about the moveset xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 15, 2011, 08:19:12 PM
Doesn't Megaman use a lot of projectiles?
Someone already suggested that. :P
I'll see if I can.
lol, yea but I all ways thought when it came to X to focus on his Buster. While the original Mega Man used a lot of projectiles.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I successfully managed to port the rigged model over onto Toon Link. Now I just need to fix up the glitches and then I should be ready to begin the moveset.

Quote from: Carnage on November 15, 2011, 08:22:31 PMi didnt read the previus page :S and i dont actually know megaman at all so i dont know what you are gonna do about the moveset xD
I'll watch videos and see how his moves are and how his character is.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on November 15, 2011, 08:22:42 PMlol, yea but I all ways thought when it came to X to focus on his Buster. While the original Mega Man used a lot of projectiles.
I see.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP, you might wanna collab with MK, I believe he's got a great moveset written down for X.

oh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 09:54:27 PM
oh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D
Same. Silver would be totally awesome... And I've got a few ideas you might like for the moveset. XD

But, in the meantime...

X! :happy:

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 09:50:54 PMKJP, you might wanna collab with MK, I believe he's got a great moveset written down for X.
Alright. I'll let him know that I'm making X.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 09:54:27 PMoh KJP, do you think you'll do Silver after Megaman X? I really enjoy your PSAs and i would love to see how this Silver will come out. :D
Sure. I think I'll revamp Silver after X.

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:01:40 PMSame. Silver would be totally awesome... And I've got a few ideas you might like for the moveset. XD But, in the meantime... X! :happy:
lolk :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

x is amazing, one of those childhood heroes you dont forget

Quote from: Mariodk on November 15, 2011, 04:45:32 PM
like me to do recolours and possible CSP/BPs?
xZedkiel is already doin those, sorry.

dissapointed that silver didnt win... oh well. maybe in the future.

i bet Megaman will be great :)


wait so who was X gonna be for again? Was it ToonLink after all?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on November 15, 2011, 10:43:29 PMwait so who was X gonna be for again? Was it ToonLink after all?
Yes. X is going to be over Toon Link. I'm using the rigged model xxgbcxx ported.

Quote from: Albafika on November 15, 2011, 10:41:01 PMOh! Trust me, he knows, be ready for his animations! :happy:
lol :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]