KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

who is MK?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Well KJP, if you haven't tough of any moves for megaman you could use this ideas:
His neutral b should be like: Pew! pew! pew!
And his side special should be something like Pew! pew! pew! pew!
And maybe his down special could be like a big Pew! pew!
:kdance:
Yes, this is a joke

^ Wut.

Anyways, KJP I hope to see how the X moveset will turn out, sorry I can't help in any way but texturing and feedback >.>

You gonna collab with MarioKing64DS?

So Kingy and the other Kingy are gonna do a Megaman X PSA and animations?

[censored]ing speechless over here..

Just ported nanobuds rigged Silver over Falco..
I left it in his inbox, so it'll be released whenever he gets home..
Also, it's about time Megaman got a decent moveset.

I love how kjp barely gets feedback (aside those who did give feedback), while they're all like "Yes mewtwo!!!11 omg wtf yes" and yet nearly no feedback. Shows the level of intellegence of said people xD

tl;dr: this was to give kjp a pat on the back and a push to keep going :)

November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM #2227 Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 11:35:22 AM by _Data_Drain_
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...

His dash attack seems too fast, up tilt could use more base knock back, down tilt could be faster, with much more end lag if it misses, forward tilt should be just... Different...

The AAA combo shouldn't drag foes closer, since it sets up for a grab combo... The dash attack needs more  start up, and end lag, and MAYBE just a tiny bit more base knock back, but no kill power. Back air seems too Lucario like.

Side B is STILL Godly, since one, it's an amazing tech chase tool. Or if the foe tries to do the get up attack, Mewtwo can shield, and either grab, or do another side B... And the air one can be short hopped, and lead into a grab. Plus on stage, if you use it on a foe off stage, it's a powerful spike, and off stage, it sets up for a footstool.

Neutral B doesn't hit foes behind him while he's charging, it did this in Melee. Also, it seems to still get more powerful as he takes damage...

Down B air... I feel should be axed, and he does nothing with down B air at all, like DK's down B.

And the taunt moves as well should be axed, Swift has too much priority, and deals too much damage. And Recover is... Too easy to use... Plus taunt moves seem un-Brawl like. Mewtwo should have special care to make him as Brawl like as possible...

His animations also leave something to be desired... Many of them are simple swaps, and some mess up Lucario's dreads... Even though this move set should work with Lucario hacks too. But this would need an animator.


Alright... I think I said enough for now, hopefully Wolfric can also give some feedback too sometime.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...
That's the reason why i said "aside those who did give feedback" :)

And I gave feedback for Carchar, too, in the chat rooms.

Either way, I'm sure MK has a neat moveset in mind, just as he had Waluigi's. :D

...
Megaman X is going to have to be delayed.
Why?
Because for some reason when my mom shut the computer off, it won't turn back on now. I made sure the power cable was plugged in and not loose. And I made sure the extension cord wasn't turned off. I really have no clue. :-\ So until my computer can turn back on, I won't be able to do anymore PSA work. ._.  And I can only reply and post on a school computer. ._.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on November 16, 2011, 05:24:04 AM
Anyways, KJP I hope to see how the X moveset will turn out, sorry I can't help in any way but texturing and feedback >.>
That's alright.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 16, 2011, 07:41:16 AM
You gonna collab with MarioKing64DS?
So Kingy and the other Kingy are gonna do a Megaman X PSA and animations?
[censored]ing speechless over here..
Did the same thing with Waluigi too. :P

Quote from: DARKSHADEDX on November 16, 2011, 09:31:33 AM
Just ported nanobuds rigged Silver over Falco..
I left it in his inbox, so it'll be released whenever he gets home..
Also, it's about time Megaman got a decent moveset.
I was just about to try doing that. xD

Quote from: Mafuyu on November 16, 2011, 11:05:05 AM
I love how kjp barely gets feedback (aside those who did give feedback), while they're all like "Yes mewtwo!!!11 omg wtf yes" and yet nearly no feedback. Shows the level of intellegence of said people xD
tl;dr: this was to give kjp a pat on the back and a push to keep going :)
I feel the same way too sometimes. :/

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM
Oh I at least gave feedback, in the chat rooms, and even showed him on Wifi what was wrong with Mewtwo...
His dash attack seems too fast, up tilt could use more base knock back, down tilt could be faster, with much more end lag if it misses, forward tilt should be just... Different...
The AAA combo shouldn't drag foes closer, since it sets up for a grab combo... The dash attack needs more  start up, and end lag, and MAYBE just a tiny bit more base knock back, but no kill power. Back air seems too Lucario like.
Side B is STILL Godly, since one, it's an amazing tech chase tool. Or if the foe tries to do the get up attack, Mewtwo can shield, and either grab, or do another side B... And the air one can be short hopped, and lead into a grab. Plus on stage, if you use it on a foe off stage, it's a powerful spike, and off stage, it sets up for a footstool.
Neutral B doesn't hit foes behind him while he's charging, it did this in Melee. Also, it seems to still get more powerful as he takes damage...
Down B air... I feel should be axed, and he does nothing with down B air at all, like DK's down B.
And the taunt moves as well should be axed, Swift has too much priority, and deals too much damage. And Recover is... Too easy to use... Plus taunt moves seem un-Brawl like. Mewtwo should have special care to make him as Brawl like as possible...
His animations also leave something to be desired... Many of them are simple swaps, and some mess up Lucario's dreads... Even though this move set should work with Lucario hacks too. But this would need an animator.
Alright... I think I said enough for now, hopefully Wolfric can also give some feedback too sometime.
Alright. I see now. I'll try to fix that when I get the chance.

Quote from: Albafika on November 16, 2011, 01:57:20 PM
And I gave feedback for Carchar, too, in the chat rooms.
Either way, I'm sure MK has a neat moveset in mind, just as he had Waluigi's. :D
Exactly. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

that sucks hard bull [censored]...

too bad, was actually happy to get megaman X >.<

Good news! I managed to get my computer to turn back on. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Great! :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.