KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:23:33 PM
But then all of the charges would do the same amount of damage. I think I'm just going to stick with the coding I have. But I did use the arrow though.

Um....no they wouldn't o_o 

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:23:33 PM
But then all of the charges would do the same amount of damage. I think I'm just going to stick with the coding I have. But I did use the arrow though.
If it works the way SDo0m is saying, it'd be better, considering you'd be using only the arrow for al lthree of 'em, instead of having to use other things. :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on November 20, 2011, 01:26:31 PMUm....no they wouldn't o_o 
What about the elemental arrows? :-\
...
I could see if making any of those arrows do more damage would work.

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:30:28 PMIf it works the way SDo0m is saying, it'd be better, considering you'd be using only the arrow for al lthree of 'em, instead of having to use other things. :P
And if it does work, then I would have to find different models instead of using items for the first two charges. And I was having a hard time with that. And using more models and textures would require more file space.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:35:38 PM
What about the elemental arrows? :-\
...
I could see if making any of those arrows do more damage would work.
And if it does work, then I would have to find different models instead of using items for the first two charges. And I was having a hard time with that. And using more models and textures would require more file space.
That's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:37:21 PM
That's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.
Most likely, this isn't Samus or Zero Suit Samus we're dealing with here.

You should try to change how the arrows fire too, see if you can get hit normal shots to work like in MMX, fast, but don't have ANY hit stun at all. Like Fox's lasers.

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:37:21 PMThat's the thing, we shouldn't be using the items. <_<; If this really works without items, go for it~ Plus, I'm sure TL's size can handle what we have in mind.
But also, the arrow has no animations. And I don't think it would be possible to give it animations either. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 01:42:46 PM
But also, the arrow has no animations. And I don't think it would be possible to give it animations either. :-\
If SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:53:02 PM
If SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.
Quite indeed.

It must be possible SOMEHOW... Look into finding out how. It would make the PSA feel much more polished that way.

Quote from: Albafika on November 20, 2011, 01:53:02 PMIf SDo0m is suggesting it to be this way, there must be a way to do it. .-.
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 01:58:36 PMQuite indeed. It must be possible SOMEHOW... Look into finding out how. It would make the PSA feel much more polished that way.
I have an idea. Instead of trying to use the arrow in all of the charges, I could just use the Boomerang for the second charge. And maybe I could try to use the bomb for the first charge.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 20, 2011, 02:03:08 PM
I have an idea. Instead of trying to use the arrow in all of the charges, I could just use the Boomerang for the second charge. And maybe I could try to use the bomb for the first charge.

how will u use the bomb? its an item...

Better to wait for a reply of SDo0m about how could it all work with the Arrow alone, that way we can leave the Boom for something else.

Breaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken?  :P

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 20, 2011, 03:53:22 PMBreaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken?  :P
I could see what I could do about that.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Master_Ryuk on November 20, 2011, 03:53:22 PM
Breaking the mood...KJP, are you going to make X with hadouken?  :P
No. He shouldn't include that move... It was a one hit kill in MMX, and... Honestly, balanced out would be unneeded...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 20, 2011, 04:02:46 PM
No. He shouldn't include that move... It was a one hit kill in MMX, and... Honestly, balanced out would be unneeded...
This. Plus, it's a power-up move. We should first finish the main moveset and then consider adding sparkly/flashy stuff. <<