KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Mariodk on November 30, 2011, 05:33:08 PM
ok thanks i will do that (uploading sonic/falco version at same time and falco version will inc. the moveset with CSP/BPs) i just put anyone in colab. for the pack
there is sometimes problems with the legs but you dont so much see it while you play more if you making animations
If you're missing anything, take it from my stuff:

http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j465/AlbafikaPisces/CSPs/Perfect%20Pose%20CSPs/Sonic%20-%20Silver/

I made the full replacement for the actual Silver in the PSA, you could grab the names 'n'stuff, and I'll make sure to get the Stock Icons recolored to match yours after the PSA is done.

ok i had to update the silver over falco port alittle but not a big update

since then i ported my model of silver to falco that spindash ball was shown all time
so i resized it in animations to 0.0 but on N-B/the dodges animations where it is meant that ball is shown
so now is that colour on the ball oneslot and not needing that ball model inside Fitfalco.pac
so you have to update both fitfalcomotion.pac/fitfalco.pac to use my model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll be releasing my recolors when there is a Falco port, in case you don't know, they're the ones I used to have on SSonicBB.

the mini update the silver over falco is uploaded:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23993
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So, what's the situation with your mother like now, KJP?

Quote from: tigertenaka on December 03, 2011, 06:28:21 PM
So, what's the situation with your mother like now, KJP?
Well I'm slowly getting my privileges back.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are you gonna update on silver now that the model over Falco is complete? I'm just curious is all, Well obviously you need your privilages back, but i hope so. :) Good luck with that KJP.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Yay you're getting your privileges back! :D

I really think Silver needs a revamp, I was using him against my friend who was using Kid Buu and he couldn't get a kill on me. His DAir needs to be toned down a bit, always an instant spike, should only spike of hit at a specific frame or such, idk. I also think he should get a new Neutral B, it's just odd to use.

December 05, 2011, 11:46:20 PM #2348 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 11:47:12 PM by KingJigglypuff
._. Just a bump with an announcement. I am crippled once again from the computer, but this time it's not my mom.
...
It looks like an update to Avast had some sort of bug and I got stuck in its SafeZone feature. It denied me my Administrative rights and I couldn't get to the Task Manager. It acted like a virus (even though it's not). :/ So I booted into Safe Mode and tried disabling SafeZone, but now our computer stops at a black screen, with the mouse cursor being visible. :/ The computer is at the shop. Right now I'm on my sister's laptop, but later I'll only be able to get on through my Wii or a school computer. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]



See, this is why I don't do firewalls and virus scanners. They are pissing viruses them selves!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on December 07, 2011, 06:34:00 PM
See, this is why I don't do firewalls and virus scanners. They are pissing viruses them selves!
It sure seems like it. :/ I think Avast should fix this bug as soon as possible or they should seek hackers (evil hackers :P) and give them the SafeZone bug.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

man i started brawl hacking a month ago and i think you are awsome and now with these news i think the  life is conspiracing to we do not get your great job :)

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 05, 2011, 11:46:20 PM
._. Just a bump with an announcement. I am crippled once again from the computer, but this time it's not my mom.
...
It looks like an update to Avast had some sort of bug and I got stuck in its SafeZone feature. It denied me my Administrative rights and I couldn't get to the Task Manager. It acted like a virus (even though it's not). :/ So I booted into Safe Mode and tried disabling SafeZone, but now our computer stops at a black screen, with the mouse cursor being visible. :/ The computer is at the shop. Right now I'm on my sister's laptop, but later I'll only be able to get on through my Wii or a school computer. ._.
You too? my laptop hardrive died...*Sad face*
i hope things get better for you buddy
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108