KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 31, 2011, 05:08:22 AMI have a question KJ, X isn't on your list.. You remove him? D: And if you didn't, you think up a moveset for him yet? If not, would you like ideas?
No. I did not remove X. I just forgot to update the OP. And sure, throw out your ideas.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 03, 2012, 12:50:14 AM #2506 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:04:19 AM by KingJigglypuff
Tch.
Figures.
...
>_>
<_<
...
New character added...
<_<
>_>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now let's see how many days it takes for it to get noticed. >_>
...
Also this is my last day with the laptop. I have to return it tomorrow. I'll ask my teacher if I can borrow it for longer. >_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Noticed in like five minutes.

Don't remember much about his abilities from the show, but I'm definitely following this one.
Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu

hmm veemon thats interesting wouldn't his moveset be hard all i ever saw him do was v headbutt there is an exveemon in the vault just in case you didnt see it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I wonder how this moveset will work out...
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

V headbutt should be side B and work like Ike's Side B, except he bounces back off of the opponent.

i think exveemon would be better and easier to make a moveset for he has a pseudo beam attack v laser, he is a good hand to hand fighter and he can fly as well as use biting attacks and he looks badass



Groose Theme FTW! xP
...
And for Veemon's moveset, I'll try basing it off his moveset in Digimon Rumble Arena 2.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wouldn't his champion form be easier for you from what i remember the rumble games dont have lots of moves for the rookie levels not enough for a good brawl move set

Eh whatever. >_>

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on January 05, 2012, 08:37:14 PMwouldn't his champion form be easier for you from what i remember the rumble games dont have lots of moves for the rookie levels not enough for a good brawl move set
I'm not sure if there are any imports of Flamedramon or Imperialdramon.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Show me a pic of the character, get me a decent model (hopefully already in a T stance) and I'll import them after I finish Krystal. That's IF I like the character design of either one, never was a fan of Digimon, but if the design is cool, eh...I got nothin but time. At least for an import.

Note i said AFTER Krystal. And she might take all year... =3

I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
Read if you want to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 06, 2012, 02:58:11 AM
I beleive I need to explain why I rage and get jealous.
Read if you want to.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wow! -.- that's sad I've always payed attention to you and your hacks yeah life is like that sometimes. I know that's harsh, but try not to take it out on others. I really hope some day your life turns around for the best! :) Good luck with everything :laugh:
As for leaving and psa that's up to you make a choise and for the good. ;)


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!