KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: DarkAuraKirby on January 12, 2012, 07:11:22 AMWell anyway it was awesome to be able to be a tester to yours and KingJigglyPuff's work I hope I can be of some service in the future
It's alright with me. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome do let me know then if you need a tester for any other psa's and such in the future

Hey KJP did your teacher let you use the computer again?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


I had to wait awhile to test this, here's my review:

Animations: about a 9, some animations seem slow to me for some reason.

Effort: 10, no explanation is needed.

Balance: ? I still have to test this in vBrawl, in minus she's really under powered.

Play style: about an 8, I sort of had a hard time recovering and I really don't know the game that much so I don't know how the down B is supposed to work.

Glitches: 9.5, the only glitch I found was the air side B making you float up if you were rising.

Creativity: ? I know nothing about final fantasy games in general to be able to know what moves are based on.

Overall: 9 I enjoyed this PSA so far (and had lulz when playing it with one of pit's costumes) and I want to see how the final version will come out.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on January 14, 2012, 08:47:58 AM
I had to wait awhile to test this, here's my review:

Animations: about a 9, some animations seem slow to me for some reason.

Effort: 10, no explanation is needed.

Balance: ? I still have to test this in vBrawl, in minus she's really under powered.

Play style: about an 8, I sort of had a hard time recovering and I really don't know the game that much so I don't know how the down B is supposed to work.

Glitches: 9.5, the only glitch I found was the air side B making you float up if you were rising.

Creativity: ? I know nothing about final fantasy games in general to be able to know what moves are based on.

Overall: 9 I enjoyed this PSA so far (and had lulz when playing it with one of pit's costumes) and I want to see how the final version will come out.
@Playstyle: Down-B is a charge type skill. Hitting Down-B once will charge 1 stock of Materia. Using D-B again will cast one of them at random.

@Glitch: Yeah. Originally we had a "hard stop" code in to force her from floating except down, but I forgot about it and had it removed. The new build has it reimplemented.

And yeah, anything I (and I'm sure Jiggy) builds has vBrawl in mind.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



would scizor v2 be next or something else?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 15, 2012, 02:03:19 AMwould scizor v2 be next or something else?
The upcoming characters I'll be doing are as followed, but not in order.
-Scizor v2.
-Silver v2.
-Veemon.
-ExVeemon.
-Yosemite Sam revamp.
-Kit Ballard.
-Scraggy.
-Megaman X.
-Daffy Duck (This character is a maybe).
-Predator (Waiting for a good rig).
-Xenomorph (Waiting for a good rig).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

 :patrick: wow im anticipating megman,scizor,exveemon,silver,and predator
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

If there was a poll on who to do next, Scizor and Megaman X would be the top.

Quote from: hero3120 on January 15, 2012, 05:12:02 AMIf there was a poll on who to do next, Scizor and Megaman X would be the top.
I think I would most likely do Scizor v2 next because I'm still waiting for the Megaman X rig by Beyond.

Edit: Zoroark revamp and Blaziken will also be characters whom I will do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 15, 2012, 05:13:33 AM
I think I would most likely do Scizor v2 next because I'm still waiting for the Megaman X rig by Beyond.

Edit: Zoroark revamp and Blaziken will also be characters whom I will do.
Sky Uppercut and Blaze Kick are necessary. o:

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 15, 2012, 05:40:02 AMSky Uppercut and Blaze Kick are necessary. o:
Of course those moves will be in there. :P Sky Uppercut will either be Up-Special or Up-Smash. And Blaze Kick will either Be a Special or Forward Smash.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on January 15, 2012, 05:45:02 AM
Of course those moves will be in there. :P Sky Uppercut will either be Up-Special or Up-Smash. And Blaze Kick will either Be a Special or Forward Smash.
I think he should have a very Martial Arts filled move-set, including some high jump kicks, cross chops, remember Blazikens jump really high, use that to the move-sets advantage.

Quote from: xZedkiel on January 15, 2012, 05:47:05 AMI think he should have a very Martial Arts filled move-set, including some high jump kicks, cross chops, remember Blazikens jump really high, use that to the move-sets advantage.
I think I'll make him jump higher than Falco.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]