KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 82 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: MarioDK on January 19, 2012, 08:30:37 PMuse Nano´s Silver model from Sonic gen. it just needing a better texture
It needs more than that. The fingers need to be re-rigged.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

would the attack double hit work in your moveset
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

January 20, 2012, 12:41:45 AM #2612 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:44:19 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 20, 2012, 12:37:17 AMwould the attack double hit work in your moveset
I think it might.
And also I'm going to add a glide that only goes downward, because Scizor can glide in the anime.

Edit: We just got our desktop back. Now I don't have to worry about having to borrow one. =D
...
Also more progress on Scizor.
-Added a glide.
  Details on the glide:
  -Only moves doward.
  -Can cancel with the jump and special buttons.
  -Can preform a glide attack by pressing the attack button.
  -Just like a real glide if Scizor hits the ground while gliding, he will be downed. If Scizor hits the ground during his glide attack, he'll breifly land. And if you cancel the glide, he'll go into helpless.
-New Final Smash. Hyper Beam.
-Fixed up the Down Air.
-Iron Head can now KO.

That is all for now. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: BlazingBarrager on January 21, 2012, 01:09:45 AMHey King Jiggly your image needs fixing.
I know. ._. But I still need to find a picture again.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Oh sweet, would you mind showing a preview of Hyper Beam, cause I am pretty curious as to what it is like.

You received your desktop back?

Does that mean you'll do Megaman X PSA soon?

Quote from: hero3120 on January 21, 2012, 02:45:00 AMYou received your desktop back? Does that mean you'll do Megaman X PSA soon?
I'm waiting for Beyond's rig. But I suppose I could use GBC's rig for now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

what about italian stallion's megaman i thought megaman x was what you were doing GBC is classic megaman
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]



 :srs: thats what i was talking about with my post  :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 21, 2012, 03:01:49 AM
what about italian stallion's megaman i thought megaman x was what you were doing GBC is classic megaman

It was made by ramonM64.

Also... Scizor with Hyper Beam?

lolwut

Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 21, 2012, 03:16:03 AM:srs: thats what i was talking about with my post  :P
IS just retextured the rig(s) to make it/them look better.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on January 21, 2012, 03:17:46 AMIt was made by ramonM64. Also... Scizor with Hyper Beam? lolwut
I tried Giga Impact, but the way I made it made Scizor kill himself often. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]