KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

How small?

ZSS small? >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

February 01, 2012, 05:01:38 AM #2731 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 04:49:14 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: Kagemaru on February 01, 2012, 03:18:24 AM
How small?

ZSS small? >_>;
lol no. You're talking about PSA. I'm meaning the FitLucario00.pac/.pcs files are low in file size. That means it will be much easier to port the Zoroark rig over someone else. But it seems like at the moment Silver is winning. And also I just need to make an animation fix to Scizor and release again before I start on another character though.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

February 01, 2012, 06:07:00 AM #2732 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 06:51:32 AM by Phred
Oh, okay, that's a bit better.
Too bad about the Substitute though.
Maybe someone could just vertex the saturn into one for you.
I wanna see a Zoroark revamp because I just tried it my opinion of it is fresh in my mind.
I haven't tried Silver yet.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 01, 2012, 01:02:24 AMYes IYes I did. I would use it, but the model is too big in file size. :/ Edit: I made a new idle animation. I tried to match the Black/White idle pose of Scizor.
even the pokemon stadium 2 substitute doll is high filesize? thats a shame but i will be waiting for that next release xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oooh oooh oooh

How about Ness?

Or Bowser

Or DDD

*Looks at poll*

Zoroark FTW
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

i vote Silver. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I'm really interresing about Silver v2, i really liked the first version but it's sad it's over Falco i love that character. And you are a good PSA hacker so i think i'll be impressionned about the v2.

D:

Zoroark was winning when I voted

xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Zoroark needs more illusion moves.
His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.

Quote from: Phred on February 01, 2012, 06:34:00 PMZoroark needs more illusion moves. His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.
I will only make Specials based on Pokemon moves that Zoroark can learn.

Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2012, 05:05:31 PMI'm really interresing about Silver v2, i really liked the first version but it's sad it's over Falco i love that character. And you are a good PSA hacker so i think i'll be impressionned about the v2.
Thanks. :) I'll also be porting Silver over someone else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

To be honest, i got a idea on my head from a moment.

Many people want more character of Sonic on Brawl, like Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Silver and others. But they want them into a new character (like MarioDK port Shadow over DK). So i got a idea : It's port Knuckles, Tails and Silver over Pokémon (Ivysaur, Squirtle, Charizard).
I'm probaly sure you doesn't approve that idea lol.

Quote from: Phred on February 01, 2012, 06:34:00 PM
Zoroark needs more illusion moves.
His up B should be like Vanish or Dimensional Cape.
Really?..Smh
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: KTH on February 01, 2012, 07:05:56 PM
To be honest, i got a idea on my head from a moment.

Many people want more character of Sonic on Brawl, like Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Silver and others. But they want them into a new character (like MarioDK port Shadow over DK). So i got a idea : It's port Knuckles, Tails and Silver over Pokémon (Ivysaur, Squirtle, Charizard).
I'm probaly sure you doesn't approve that idea lol.
they would all lose the downB they have also i doubt kjp would replace 3 pokemons like that xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think I might replace Diddy Kong with Silver and maybe Wolf with Zoroark, but I'm not too sure because that overrated Vegetable in over Wolf. >.>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]