KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

A Infernape PSA would be pretty cool for him...

Fighting/Fire type FTW
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

He must be on FAWX.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I choose diddy kong.
Also as i said on your scizor video you did a nice job :D
-

Once I figure out this new Brawl Box thing... I think I'll toy around with Infernape a bit...While still secretly developing a non MvC Spider-Man
>_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

idc who the next version is over. it is your hack after all i just wish you luck! :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

*Waves goodbye to Roy*
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 02, 2012, 03:27:37 AM
A Infernape PSA would be pretty cool for him...

Fighting/Fire type FTW
Infernape's PSA is already being worked on by Soneek and others.

I'm a newblet PSAer...

So me playing around isn't a big deal for anyone... I just happen to have high expectations for him since I main Fox... Spider-Man made the cut over shiek (#2 Main) and its not even finished... Fox... I expect perfection :/
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 02, 2012, 01:28:15 AM
I hope these are the last fixes I have to make to Scizor.
-Down Air is slower to start up, but has no landing lag.
-Forward Air is slower but does 17 damage.

Giving a move no landing lag is never a good idea.

February 02, 2012, 07:53:42 AM #2784 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 07:55:32 AM by Mariodk
looks like good bye to Waluigi (over diddy kong) again
i hope soon next brawlbox is ready with PSA so waluigi over DDD is possible
we just got a good hack over diddy kong (waluigi) and now ppl wanted Silver over diddy kong too
while fox/toonlink/link/snake dont got many good hacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well diddy kong won big time well im glad it isnt  zoroark i hope zoroark can stay over toon link/link/DDD next :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 02, 2012, 10:49:07 AM #2786 Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:35:50 AM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 02, 2012, 07:43:15 AM
Giving a move no landing lag is never a good idea.
How come? If the start up is MUCH slower. Then it's not like the foe has no time to avoid getting caught in a mix up. Plus he has hit lag, and knocks the foe away, so if he does hit them, it can't combo.


But eh, I guess I'd need Wolfric's opinion on the matter. I don't see the problem with at least VERY little landing lag, since the first version had little landing lag.

Plus, the version I tested out... His landing lag was glitched, when he faced left, he had none what so ever. But facing right, he had a pretty good bit, making it impossible to follow up with a move if you landed beside the foe, they would be able to instead hit you.

That's what I found distinct with version 1, the way that down air was a great approach, and mix up move. Version 2 can't really do that, unless he faces left in the air.
<_<


Although I guess as a compromise... Maybe Scizor could have LITTLE landing lag?

>.>
<.<
I put on landing lag on Scizor, removed the control stick input, and added sliding on the landing lag.
...
And now after I get feedback from Data, I will release it and start on Silver.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 02, 2012, 10:49:07 AM
How come? If the start up is MUCH slower. Then it's not like the foe has no time to avoid getting caught in a mix up. Plus he has hit lag, and knocks the foe away, so if he does hit them, it can't combo.

Because if it has no landing lag, there is in short hopping and fastfalling it.  The lack of landing lag on aerials are what made Cloud 2.5 OP.  EVERY character in Brawl has landing lag on all their aerials.  There isn't a single exception.  There should be a little landing lag sure, but not none.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on February 02, 2012, 07:59:11 PM
Because if it has no landing lag, there is in short hopping and fastfalling it.  The lack of landing lag on aerials are what made Cloud 2.5 OP.  EVERY character in Brawl has landing lag on all their aerials.  There isn't a single exception.  There should be a little landing lag sure, but not none.

Lol, don't even mention that Cloud..... XDD