KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 15, 2012, 09:10:53 PM
>.>
<.<
Deal with the double post...
More progress...
-Forward Throw.
-Up Tilt.
-Up Smash.
-Down Smash.
And I found a nifty trick that I can do to make a port much easier. =D
Hopefully, I'll be able to make a preview soon.
Awsome can't wait to the release. And what do you mean with nifty trick actually??

Please. I want to see some preview. Pictures, gif or videos.

Quote from: SmbzCraft on February 15, 2012, 10:09:56 PMAwsome can't wait to the release. And what do you mean with nifty trick actually??
The character won't have eye animations after, but this is what I found out.
-Export all your animations.
-Open up the Motionpac of the character you're porting over.
-Right Click, Replace All. Then find the folder.
-Delete everything else that isn't a .chr0 animation only in the part where the 300+ animations are. Do not do anything to the top part.
-Save As.

Quote from: KTH on February 15, 2012, 10:13:11 PMPlease. I want to see some preview. Pictures, gif or videos.
Well I could make a quick video after I make the porting fixes and PSA the current attack animations I have done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

oh that's great. so are you making an entirely new Silver? or are you just making some slight modifications of the first version?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 16, 2012, 03:26:36 AM
oh that's great. so are you making an entirely new Silver? or are you just making some slight modifications of the first version?

It's going to be an entirely new moveset. All attack animations will be custom this time. I'll make a video after I finish making the air attacks and throws. Specials might be pushing it though because I haven't done any work on the Specials yet. But I did manage to fix up the porting glitches.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i hope N-B will be a new Special cuz that one was really much weird
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 16, 2012, 12:32:32 PM
i hope N-B will be a new Special cuz that one was really much weird
I'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 16, 2012, 12:35:35 PMI'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
good idea
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on February 16, 2012, 12:35:35 PM
I'm going to make the Neutral Special Psychic Knife. I'll replace the peanut with a crescent model.
That is perfect, I along with a few others suggested this a looooong while back ^-^

:/ darn over diddy but i hope this turns out well. i wont et it i would want it over snake or fox but i wish u luck (sorry if this makes litttle to no sence, i have a headache :/)
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

>.>
<.<
http://kc-mm.com/beyondyou/badace-bugsteel-pokemon-anyone/02-17-2012/
Blog post for Scizor.
...
It's about time I made another blog post.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

...
Just a bump to keep this topic on page 1 (again). >.>
...
>.>
<.<
I managed to get the PSA work of a few moves for Silver v2...expect a video sometime today or tomorrow...
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome. cant wait to see how you progress with the new Silver.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Bad news...I can't seem to find the Sub Routine in which the peanut collision is in. I'm just going to have to make a false projectile for Psychic Knife.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Will the new Silver be usable over Falco by any chance? Loved your first version by the way. I ask cause i mostly have Silvers  Sfx over Falco.