KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 67 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Discord on March 12, 2012, 01:39:06 PM
That cloud move is his Down Special, I wanted to make good use of Diddy's coding. The Side Special is mainly for horizontal recovery.

Idk, i think it should have stayed as like a reflector of small projectiles. it's would give a small sense as to Silver stoping the projectiles and sending them back towards the opponent. but idk if it's possible to make Silver do this now that he's on Diddy. And i really quite enjoyed his final smash. lol Maybe you should also give him two Emeralds. that would be a nice touch to it. :D i think the only thing i didnt quite like about it was that it looked like it could trap an opponent and they couldnt get out of it considering how long it was. but it's a really neat final smash. :) great job on this. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Yeah, that Final Smash does go on for a bit too long.... it looks great though. You always manage to impress me with the graphical effects you use. :p

I think if it was just the second half of the whole thing, it would be perfect.

I also agree with Gamma Ridley, or just shorten the whole final. lol XD


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P
...
>.>
<.<
So I've been wondering...
How would you like me to open a...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 09:57:46 PM
I see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P
...
>.>
<.<
So I've been wondering...
How would you like me to open a...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


it would be nice being able to do those more elaborated attacks especially those who mess with ext gfx i just never found my way into that :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd take it. PSA's the only area I'm really uncomfortable in. /:

Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 09:57:46 PMI see. I'll make sure to cut it in half. :P ... >.> <.< So I've been wondering... How would you like me to open a...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

YES! YES! Please do :P
i would go there in a heart beat.
-

i would join
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yah depending on what time i would so jion
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Alright. Since I have no way of streaming. I'll see if I can make videos on it. Or unless any of you have better alternatives.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: Discord on March 13, 2012, 10:30:59 PM
Alright. Since I have no way of streaming. I'll see if I can make videos on it. Or unless any of you have better alternatives.
no no videos is good i would take that over streaming any day cant wait
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

oh awesome. :D i'd love to start learning how to PSA. lol everytime i mess with it i get a little confused. XD and videos sound like a great way to learn. :)


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

March 14, 2012, 01:18:00 AM #2878 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 01:26:20 AM by -SSJ gogeta-
^you and me both

EDIT:when are you gonna start the tutorials
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 14, 2012, 01:18:00 AM^you and me both EDIT:when are you gonna start the tutorials
Hopefully I might be able to make one on Saturday.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]