KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Quote from: Discord on March 14, 2012, 01:33:28 AM
Hopefully I might be able to make one on Saturday.
yah
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i say YESZ to the PSA school, since im starting with one ^^
anyway, what time would it be working?

March 15, 2012, 12:31:00 PM #2883 Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:32:36 PM by ShadowMarth
Aight a PSA school :D good idea dude XD
Id like to be in it to. I know im decent with PSA but it wont hurt to learn more


BTW, how have you been? we havent talked in a looooooong while.
If i can remember....Back when you helped me With Shadow Pikachu.
Managing between Being in the US Army and other things. All is well so far.

FC:4256-5446-5169
PSA 2.35:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29684
Competitive play Official thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=54433.msg1069108#msg1069108

Quote from: ShadowMarth on March 15, 2012, 12:31:00 PM
BTW, how have you been? we havent talked in a looooooong while.
If i can remember....Back when you helped me With Shadow Pikachu.
Yes I do remember that. I'm doing well if you would like to know. :)

Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 10:01:31 AM
anyway, what time would it be working?
Hopefully I can either get a video or a stream up and working by Saturday. But it might come much later. I think a good schedule (if I can get a stream working) would be every Saturday...that is if my mom doesn't interrupt me. -.- And I also need to figure out what time zone I'm in as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey KJP, is it possible to disable a run from a character, but still having him dash?
ive thought about setting a timer, and 1 frame before the end of the animation, make it go to his wait subaction, would that work?

Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 04:38:03 PM
hey KJP, is it possible to disable a run from a character, but still having him dash?
ive thought about setting a timer, and 1 frame before the end of the animation, make it go to his wait subaction, would that work?
Yes, it is possible to do. Just remove everything from the Main tab of the Dash Sub Action.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

KJP, yo, how's Wolverine comin? I'm only asking because I keep getting PMs about it myself.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Discord on March 15, 2012, 04:47:28 PM
Yes, it is possible to do. Just remove everything from the Main tab of the Dash Sub Action.

but it would still be possible to perform the attackdash?

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 15, 2012, 04:47:59 PM
KJP, yo, how's Wolverine comin? I'm only asking because I keep getting PMs about it myself.
Haven't gotten much done yet. :/ But hopefully I'll finish the PSA work either today or tomorrow.

Quote from: jokekid on March 15, 2012, 05:06:26 PM
but it would still be possible to perform the attackdash?

Yeah.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

will be waiting for that t rex psa :P also will psa scholl show how to make for example beam attacks?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2012, 05:38:52 PMwill be waiting for that t rex psa :P also will psa scholl show how to make for example beam attacks?
Like Lucario's beam? Most likely yes.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on March 15, 2012, 06:01:35 PM
Like Lucario's beam? Most likely yes.
kind off not that huge just a straightfoward small beam but i guess the mechanics for the attacks are the same xD i never knew very well how to make beam attacks so for sure i will see if i can learn :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

hey KJP. you've seem to be almost done with Silver, just how much more is he from being finished? he seem pretty good except from some animations and other stuff. :p


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I managed to get a stream up. But I want to see how it handles other people.
KingJigglypuff's Stream - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 15, 2012, 07:21:25 PMhey KJP. you've seem to be almost done with Silver, just how much more is he from being finished? he seem pretty good except from some animations and other stuff. :p
To be honest, I've been a little focused on T-Rex. :/ But I'm planning on having a dual release, releasing both T-Rex and Silver.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]