KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

kjp i just have a sugestion to make t rex less OP why not make him flinch/get hit normally and fly) by attacks  that do 15% or more? this way he wouldnt be so unstopable and it would atleast use the upB/sideB for something since i doubt ppl will be recovering if they cant be flinched at all
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . .
People don't only use recovery when they get hit...they also use it if they dun goof and jump off the stage. And I have told you a few times that he is staying the way he is. I'll be making a different dinosaur PSA that will be like a normal Brawl character,
...
>.>
<.<
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 27, 2012, 12:08:43 AM
I really hope someone could rig Predator and Xenomorph over suitable characters.

I accept the challenge.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 09:56:30 PM
I accept the challenge.
finally alien will be over either wolf or diddy right? since taill or claws :P
well you can find some alien and predator models on gmod same with alieb queen and such but i think alien from alien vs predator 2010 is too high poly but im not sure you need to look at them and see for yourself
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already have the models lol. Hopefully they work in 3ds max... i havent tested them yet.

Alien will probably be on wither Wolf or Lucario... Lucario due to them having the same leg structure.

Predator may be on either Samus or Snake... not sure yet

hey KJP whe do you think t-rex and silver are going to be released im really looking forward to that new silver
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 27, 2012, 11:34:16 PM
hey KJP whe do you think t-rex and silver are going to be released im really looking forward to that new silver
I'm really hoping I can release them sometime this week or next week.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

ok thats cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

were you gonna do some of the changes?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Is there a rough estimate as to how long Silver will take? Im not impatient, im just curious.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 28, 2012, 01:22:30 AM
were you gonna do some of the changes?
Yes, I am going to change some things.

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on March 28, 2012, 03:06:49 AM
Is there a rough estimate as to how long Silver will take? Im not impatient, im just curious.
I'm not sure. If I get right onto it, then it might be a day or two.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on March 28, 2012, 11:02:40 AM
Yes, I am going to change some things.
I'm not sure. If I get right onto it, then it might be a day or two.
i hope silver gets released soon. He is really good but i want the update before i port him. But over Falco or fox? I was thinking fox cuz he can have Replaced kirby hat and i'll make a kirby hat PSA

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 11:32:39 PM
I already have the models lol. Hopefully they work in 3ds max... i havent tested them yet.

Alien will probably be on wither Wolf or Lucario... Lucario due to them having the same leg structure.

Predator may be on either Samus or Snake... not sure yet
well wolf is a good choice for alien and snake for predator imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

silver is over diddy kong
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

I would of gotten more work on Silver done if I didn't suddenly become depressed. But I managed to calm down and revamp the Up Special
...
This music...
...
This music managed to calm me down twice...
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's official, Groose deserves a PSA. :srs:

Quote from: AnImAiNe on March 28, 2012, 11:20:52 PM
silver is over diddy kong
Yes he is.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]