KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 01, 2012, 06:41:48 PM
i dont think people will think that..vegeta got released tody
. . .
There are 3 April Fools mods on the Vault, Vegeta is one of them.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 01, 2012, 06:52:37 PM
. . .
There are 3 April Fools mods on the Vault, Vegeta is one of them.

Indeed.  I'd say release your T-Rex tomorrow or at some point that isn't today.  It's gained a fair bit of hype, and trust me you don't want to receive slack from people just because people like me were having a bit of a laugh.

............. OH! I get it now! It's a joke! haha, april fools XD
Seriously...it's a joke right? You will be releasing it? o..o
You Never Know!

you should ask someone to make csp,bp an css icon and names t rex needs to be a full swap :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh man. That's so awesome. I'm gonna try it out for sure. :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

First thing I've downloaded in a while. I needed something over Yoshi.

So many things to put into Dolphin though. :c

Good job on finishing him though. :]

I'll definitely try this one out. May I ask why his teeth can't have a transparent surrounding?

Quote from: SmashClash on April 02, 2012, 06:31:37 PM
I'll definitely try this one out. May I ask why his teeth can't have a transparent surrounding?
DSX8 and I tried making the surrounding around the teeth transparent, but all of our attempts failed. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 02, 2012, 06:33:50 PM
DSX8 and I tried making the surrounding around the teeth transparent, but all of our attempts failed. :/
Oh, well. It still is a great model and PSA. Good job to both of you.

what about Silver?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 02, 2012, 07:06:25 PM
what about Silver?
Still working on him. I just need to make the Final Smash faster and make a car move be able to aim.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp been playig with your t rex and i found a glitch sometimes dont know how i made this happen 3 times already when you die doing the downB the rock gets attached to the head covering the entire head until the match ends but great work with t rex hes just a tad OP since you only need to charge the smashes all the way up to pound everything lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here a Gameplay of The Tyranausorus ^^

This: T-Rex vs T-Rex Tyranausorus Rex VS Tyranausorus Rex

This : T-Rex Vs Rydley  T-Rex Vs Rydley

And This : Classic Sonic Vs T-Rex Classic Sonic Vs T-REX

:af2: Enjoy
Here my GCT an edit of Project M some code of Brawl+ and Brawl- Enabled added in Project M : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27497
___________________________________

the third video show the glitch i was talking about
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.