KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 68 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Discord on April 05, 2012, 11:13:30 PM
...
I really have to thank you all for your support. :)
T-Rex has been the most popular hack this week so far. =D
I really appreciate it.
you shouldnt thank us its an epic psa and diferent from all the rest  in the vault :P ppl like dinos thats all i can say xD so sometime in the future will you rigg spino and make a moveset   for him?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You should soooo do Xenomorph and Predator next  :happy:
You Never Know!

KJP, you should probably do a Giant Gundam PSA next over somebody?

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2012, 08:02:04 AM
so sometime in the future will you rigg spino and make a moveset   for him?
Maybe.

Quote from: zutox on April 06, 2012, 10:20:23 AM
You should soooo do Xenomorph and Predator next  :happy:
The answer should be obvious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: david123699 on April 06, 2012, 03:10:42 PM
KJP, you should probably do a Giant Gundam PSA next over somebody?
No. Giant robots are not my thing.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

are you gonna finish up Silver too? he didnt have much left right?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 04:14:53 PM
are you gonna finish up Silver too? he didnt have much left right?
Correct. It's just that I have been procrastinating. <_>
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

lol that's fine. XDD we all get like that.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

>.>
<.<
T-Rex has been updated. Mewtwo2000 managed to fix the transparency problem with the teeth. Download again if you downloaded before 04/06/2012.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 05:33:52 PM
lol that's fine. XDD we all get like that.
Hopefully I'll be able to make some final changes after I finish up this homework.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

kjp did you see nanobuds is gonna import predator over snake xD so you can continue that epic psa you were making  awhile back xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 06, 2012, 08:03:25 PM
kjp did you see nanobuds is gonna import predator over snake xD so you can continue that epic psa you were making  awhile back xD
Yes I heard. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 08:08:51 PM
Yes I heard. :P
Thats right, I forgot you were doing him a long time ago. Wasn't there a progress video or something like that? Either way I am psyched to hear Predator will be continued.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on April 06, 2012, 08:19:44 PM
Thats right, I forgot you were doing him a long time ago. Wasn't there a progress video or something like that? Either way I am psyched to hear Predator will be continued.
yes there were progress videos and all :P but i think predator having one hand and a wierd spear limited the moveset now with the object importer its easy to just import the spear on predator and making it singlebinded to rhaveN or LhaveN if needed brawl hacking has progressed quite a bit xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 03:55:07 PM
Maybe.
The answer should be obvious...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No. Giant robots are not my thing.
Omg that is so awesome! I cannot wait! *dance*
By the way, does the updated version of your T-Rex contain the alternate HP versions, or is that still in the making?
You Never Know!

Looks like Spinosaurus can't be done due to the model having too little vertices. :/

Quote from: zutox on April 06, 2012, 08:51:41 PM
Omg that is so awesome! I cannot wait! *dance*
By the way, does the updated version of your T-Rex contain the alternate HP versions, or is that still in the making?
Forgot about that. <_> I'll do that now.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 06, 2012, 09:20:15 PM
Looks like Spinosaurus can't be done due to the model having too little vertices. :/
Forgot about that. <_> I'll do that now.
shame it can be made but you know i think ppl can add vetex just ask nano or dsx8 they can change the number of verts in the models at will adding or taking them way i think.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.