KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43


Done with the multiple HP update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So are you planning to finish up Silver or help out MarioDK and SDoom by finishing Vegeta? :o or do you have something else planned?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 09, 2012, 09:14:54 PM
So are you planning to finish up Silver or help out MarioDK and SDoom by finishing Vegeta? :o or do you have something else planned?
I'm planning on both.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome. :D cant wait to see it.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Discord on April 09, 2012, 09:15:27 PM
I'm planning on both.
say wh000t?? Are you doing vegeta? Wow! I thought he would be canceled if you didn't and sdo0m said that you hated DBZ. Well anyway thanks alot! :)

Hey KJP, can you put your Silver moveset over Fox or Sonic?


Oh, okay :3

Love the moveset btw. Now that you've finished Silver, are you gonna finish Vegeta up? Or do you have another project that you plan on working on?

Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 09, 2012, 11:31:30 PM
Oh, okay :3

Love the moveset btw. Now that you've finished Silver, are you gonna finish Vegeta up? Or do you have another project that you plan on working on?
I just have to wait for MarioDK to fix some things.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Hey KJP, if you want here is the Yoshi uses Giga Bowser's Soundbank code:

Yoshi use Giga's Soundbank [NTSC-U]
4A000000 80AD89E0
14000010 0000000F
E0000000 80008000

If you can bother with finding the sfx id's or whatever is involved with using voices in psas, you can have a more acurate T Rex psa :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

You sir, are one productive individual :D
Oh and the alternate HP version is awesome. Me and my friends all thank you for your hard work and are looking forward to see more of your awesome work.
You Never Know!


Quote from: zutox on April 10, 2012, 02:32:42 AM
You sir, are one productive individual :D
Oh and the alternate HP version is awesome. Me and my friends all thank you for your hard work and are looking forward to see more of your awesome work.
Thank you. :)

Quote from: gamma kid on April 10, 2012, 07:02:09 PM
we need more huge badass bosses!!!!
lol
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

so the T-rex got hit by Captain Falcon's final smash for the first time. SOO FUNNY LOL!!!!