KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2012, 07:55:14 AM
will it also be over yoshi?
No. I'm porting this character.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

So who will Velociraptor be over?
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 08:31:47 AM
So who will Velociraptor be over?
my toughs exactly :P also any cnace raptor bones are compatible with t rex if they arent with yoshi?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
Please let it be Bowser o..o
bowser is wierd psa wise most of its actions are empty  on the specials :S but lets see where kjp ports it
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on April 15, 2012, 08:31:47 AM
So who will Velociraptor be over?
I'm not sure at the moment. I'm currently working on animations at the moment.

Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
Please let it be Bowser o..o
But I know it's not going to be Bowser.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

diddy kong?
G&W? (it is possible to have recolors doing some weird stuff with the pallettes)
meta knight?
R.O.B.?
marth or ike? (rel portable)

i think these are the best options, considering how unpopular the firs 4 are and that marth and ike could go on any slot...

diddy no 'cuase i gots silver (alot of poeple have silver i think)
R.O.B no 'cuase alot of people including me have geno

i'd want marth becuase he's lame (in my opinion) and theres nothing good on him
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 15, 2012, 04:08:42 PM
diddy kong?
G&W? (it is possible to have recolors doing some weird stuff with the pallettes)
meta knight?
R.O.B.?
marth or ike? (rel portable)

i think these are the best options, considering how unpopular the firs 4 are and that marth and ike could go on any slot...
I'm not sure at the moment.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

like the marth option too :P rel ported ftw since he wont be using any articles since well its a dino :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The reason I pondered about Bowser is that he has no PSA that completely removes him and adds a new character. The same goes for Zero Suit Samus. The best would probably be to port him/her over someone with few good PSA's. Thus Bowser, Mr G&W, zssamus, wario, R.O.B and pikachu. Was the first thing that came to my mind. Really looking forward to your projects. Will you be working on several at the same time, or will you take on one at a time?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on April 15, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
The reason I pondered about Bowser is that he has no PSA that completely removes him and adds a new character. The same goes for Zero Suit Samus. The best would probably be to port him/her over someone with few good PSA's. Thus Bowser, Mr G&W, zssamus, wario, R.O.B and pikachu. Was the first thing that came to my mind. Really looking forward to your projects. Will you be working on several at the same time, or will you take on one at a time?
One at a time.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 16, 2012, 04:09:55 PM
>.>
<.<
No previews, but a progress post...
I'm going to be making every animation for Raptor. All 300+ animations. x.x
What I have so far:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm going to do all the ground animations before I do anything with the air.
i understand the enthusiasm but you can do the port animation in bb 65c and upwards to do those mist animations much better than redoing alll of them by scratch imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.