KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 07:07:39 PM
I think I'll make a video preview after Tormod makes his animations and I get the PSA done for them.
sounds like a plan so did nano reponded about the predator weapons?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 08:55:52 PM
sounds like a plan so did nano reponded about the predator weapons?
Yes he did. But he has more important things to tend to at the moment, like exams and other personal stuff.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:00:06 PM
Yes he did. But he has more important things to tend to at the moment, like exams and other personal stuff.
life always goes first xD shame no alien with a rigged taill yet but you still have your oc and vegeta to do so i guess theres plenty of work already to be done imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 10, 2012, 09:06:37 PM
life always goes first xD shame no alien with a rigged taill yet but you still have your oc and vegeta to do so i guess theres plenty of work already to be done imo.

I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]


Quote from: -Hero- on May 10, 2012, 09:13:16 PM
Who is next then?
If I manage to get Ramon's permission to edit his Megaman X rig, then I would find a way for X to have two hands instead of one hand have have the buster on a separate bone and revamp the finger rig, then I would do Megaman X, but at this time, I haven't seen ramon online in quite a while. :/ So at the moment I'm making a revamp to an OC that got a good amount of attention.
>.>
<.<
And I might make a preview video of him soon. And no it's not Carchar (even though I do plan on revamping him again). :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
that is kinda sad :S does mariodk know this already?

also you used to do some great pokemon psas with all the imports you got many to choose from right now if you ever get the pokemon fever again :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/
i agree with carnage

i hate this ive been waiting for someone, anyone to finish him
first i was waiting for mariodk to finish him then he past it on to you and i thought well that fine atleast he's going to get finished but now.....i gota say im disapointed (not in you or mariodk or sdoom though)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 10, 2012, 09:07:09 PM
I actually have decided to not do Vegeta. :/

No worries bro.  Personally, I'm looking forward to the raptor.  Still lovin the T-Rex.

it'll be fun to have some dinos in brawl ^^

>.>
<.<
Another Raptor preview video.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I really like those animations! especially the down throw  :D
Im looking forward to this.

those throws :O
Looks awesome KJP :3
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

May 13, 2012, 06:40:06 AM #3298 Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 12:57:09 PM by Carnage
Quote from: ShadowWolf613 on May 13, 2012, 06:18:06 AM
those throws :O
Looks awesome KJP :3
this :srs: how did you make the char lay down on the ground for the trow? thats just amazing imo, same for a trow wich ends on the air i didnt know this was possible really

From everything i saw raptor is looking amazing the only thing that looked wierd was the catchwait animation that pose doesnt look natural for a dino to stand also does he have shader or  textures issues? his arms and taill are way darker than the rest of the body but other than that i cant wait to see raptor with the specials done xD do you have ideas for the specials? what they are gonna be?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does raptor use any ike specific graphics?
or is he completely port friendly?