KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

May 14, 2012, 06:49:04 AM #3315 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 06:50:10 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:45:12 AM
lol, idk why it doesnt work for me...
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 14, 2012, 06:45:28 AM
i get an invalid as well

guess i can put the dl directly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://down.3dmodelfree.com:9696/0905/models_z/1012/5.rar
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 06:55:20 AM
still for me :-\
maybe only works in europe?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

uploladed to my meadiafire it must work now :srs:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 14, 2012, 07:01:22 AM
maybe only works in europe?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

uploladed to my meadiafire it must work now :srs:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7jixb7w4y2wigkv

it worked  ;D
maybe it was that because the pic is broken or something like that. :\

May 14, 2012, 07:34:01 AM #3319 Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 07:45:39 AM by Carnage
Quote from: Anivernage on May 14, 2012, 07:05:46 AM
it worked  ;D
maybe it was that because the pic is broken or something like that. :\
i can see the pic in the spoiler lol maybe its the us cant acess it or something

kjp that pteranodon looks nice and its a custom model made in 3ds max so its in max file also i think i know your idea xD pteranodon grabs raptor back and flys up releasing him and when its done maybe you could also do an attack like downB he summons pteranodon and he attacks foward by flying or something :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alright. After some time, I decided to use the Pterosaur that the Ice Climbers use. And trust me, you will all love the Up-Special after everything is done. I just need to correctly make Ike's sword article appear on his ThrowN bone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 02:52:07 AM
Alright. After some time, I decided to use the Pterosaur that the Ice Climbers use. And trust me, you will all love the Up-Special after everything is done. I just need to correctly make Ike's sword article appear on his ThrowN bone.
didnt like the petranodon i found?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:21:02 AM
didnt like the petranodon i found?
I'm guessing he chose to use the ice climber's one because it is ready to use.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:21:02 AM
didnt like the petranodon i found?
I tried that model before, but when I opened it, it was all wireframe.


Quote from: Tormod on May 15, 2012, 11:09:49 AM
I'm guessing he chose to use the ice climber's one because it is ready to use.
This as well.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

its just that ic peterodactyl looks like a sissy compared to raptor no offense to all ic fans since a real pteranodon would fit much better imo.

found another model but i dont know if looks good
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 03:44:50 PM
its just that ic peterodactyl looks like a sissy compared to raptor no offense to all ic fans since a real pteranodon would fit much better imo.

found another model but i dont know if looks good
http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/animal/pterodactyl/24-1-0-2366
You do know it can be textured to look cool. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 05:55:07 PM
You do know it can be textured to look cool. :P
even the recolour wont take away the cartoonish look but it would be much better than an orange like pterodactyl lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 06:29:09 PM
even the recolour wont take away the cartoonish look but it would be much better than an orange like pterodactyl lol

I would usually not care too much, but seeing the ice climbers pterodactyl I have to agree that it looks very out of place with Raptor O..O
You Never Know!

It's kinda too late because I already have it animated. Maybe the current IC model could be vertexed to look better.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 10:29:07 PM
It's kinda too late because I already have it animated. Maybe the current IC model could be vertexed to look better.
if he has like a jp texture it would pass as good maybe agfan can make one of those sexy jptextures for pterodactyle like he did with the t rexs?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.