KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 53 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Carnage on May 15, 2012, 10:31:47 PM
if he has like a jp texture it would pass as good maybe agfan can make one of those sexy jptextures for pterodactyle like he did with the t rexs?
If he wants to, then I'll give him permission to do so.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 15, 2012, 10:46:52 PM
If he wants to, then I'll give him permission to do so.

The one I would really like to do is a Spinosaurus texture, and maybe a JP style Velociraptor texture too :p

Pterodactylus?
well that dino is not my favorite... I have to think about it
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on May 16, 2012, 12:40:28 AM
The one I would really like to do is a Spinosaurus texture, and maybe a JP style Velociraptor texture too :p

Pterodactylus?
well that dino is not my favorite... I have to think about it
well it would need to recolour Ice climbers pterodactyl to look more like a dino so it blends with raptor but i agree i also so like a spinosauros :P my request that i won in kth thread i request a spinosauros import on yoshi xD so someday he might finish my request
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 16, 2012, 06:28:15 AM
well it would need to recolour Ice climbers pterodactyl to look more like a dino so it blends with raptor but i agree i also so like a spinosauros :P my request that i won in kth thread i request a spinosauros import on yoshi xD so someday he might finish my request

I was talking about KJP's future Spinosaurus import hack for his future PSA, Yoshi? why on yoshi? we have the T-Rex there already, two different dinos in 1 character won't look good. :S
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on May 18, 2012, 06:45:17 PM
I was talking about KJP's future Spinosaurus import hack for his future PSA, Yoshi? why on yoshi? we have the T-Rex there already, two different dinos in 1 character won't look good. :S
kjp makes custoom bonesets so it doesnt matter if its yoshi kjp ports perfectly right now over anyone :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Albafika on May 19, 2012, 04:51:44 PM
Again, how many custom anims must you make for this? XD
All 300+ due to the custom bone structure. ._.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 19, 2012, 04:54:53 PM
All 300+ due to the custom bone structure. .__.
... Well that's [censored]stastic.

Sad thing is, I'll have to do the same for that project I mentioned you before, but it will be more tedious as animating a Pegasus/Person is worse than animating a Dino. ;_;

Quote from: Albafika on May 19, 2012, 04:55:52 PM
... Well that's [censored]stastic.

Sad thing is, I'll have to do the same for that project... Pegasus

Wait... you're making a pegasus PSA(/modeltexture)?
As in, for example, the flying horse of Hercules?

Also, KJP, your project looks awesome too. Do you know what the special attacks are yet? I dont think I saw any on the video(appart from side b), though the animations for most of the attacks/etc are pretty good compared to most other people's

Quote from: metatrongrhm on May 19, 2012, 05:01:44 PM
Also, KJP, your project looks awesome too. Do you know what the special attacks are yet? I dont think I saw any on the video(appart from side b), though the animations for most of the attacks/etc are pretty good compared to most other people's
I'm currently making the Up Special. I guess I could show a preview of the Up Special once I get it done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

 this is a little off topic but is it possible to give another character yoshi's fire ball from his final smash?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 19, 2012, 05:05:45 PM
this is a little off topic but is it possible to give another character yoshi's fire ball from his final smash?
No it is not. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not too barge randomly into this thread but Happy Birthday! :af2:


@KJP

How soon do you need the predator weapons?