KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: Nanobuds on May 20, 2012, 07:37:41 PM
@KJP

How soon do you need the predator weapons?
I'm not in any hurry. :P Take as much time as you need. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

hey kjp i was wondering if you knew how to remove peach's floating ability?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 23, 2012, 01:00:07 AM
hey kjp i was wondering if you knew how to remove peach's floating ability?
Her floating is in an Action. Not sure which one, but I can't really help right now because I'm just getting off. But I'll be able to help tomorrow.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

awesome thank you i'll send it to you tomorrow
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

May 26, 2012, 02:48:27 AM #3349 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:49:58 AM by KingJigglypuff
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?

If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:48:27 AM
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?

If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.

I have had the game crash a few times. In my chase it seems to be the explosion like move that triggers it.
You Never Know!

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 02:48:27 AM
>.>
<.<
I have a question to all those who have downloaded T-Rex. Has he ever crashed your game mid-match?

If yes, then tell what stage you were on and what you did. If you can't remember, try to do the best you can to trigger your crash. Just make sure it's not another hack that's doing it.
it never crashed my game but sometimes the rock trow glitches and gets attached to his head and doesnt go away even if he dies

also how is raptor or predator progress?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Zoroark i downloaded came with a normal and an overpowered one, but the normal ones side B kills in one hit. What do i do?  :kdance:


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 26, 2012, 08:57:11 AM
The Zoroark i downloaded came with a normal and an overpowered one, but the normal ones side B kills in one hit. What do i do?  :kdance:
You must of downloaded a .rel port then.

Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 05:45:48 AM
I have had the game crash a few times. In my chase it seems to be the explosion like move that triggers it.
The Final Smash? Did you try to trigger the crash multiple times?

Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 06:47:48 AM
it never crashed my game but sometimes the rock trow glitches and gets attached to his head and doesnt go away even if he dies
I thought I fixed that. <_>

Quote from: Carnage on May 26, 2012, 06:47:48 AM
also how is raptor or predator progress?
I haven't really gotten much done. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Not the final smash, side B I think it was. you know he disappears and reapers in an explosion?
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 03:31:41 PM
Not the final smash, side B I think it was. you know he disappears and reapers in an explosion?
Yeah. That's the Side-Special. But what were you doing when the crash happened? Who were you fighting?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Scott Pilgrim, Naruto and Scizor if I remember correctly. Also I think it was when he hit the final smash ball and several of the guys he was fighting at once.
You Never Know!

Quote from: zutox on May 26, 2012, 05:52:09 PM
Scott Pilgrim, Naruto and Scizor if I remember correctly. Also I think it was when he hit the final smash ball and several of the guys he was fighting at once.
Alright. Try the best you can to replicate it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May 26, 2012, 09:38:55 PM #3358 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 09:43:16 PM by KingJigglypuff
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 26, 2012, 03:10:04 PM
You must of downloaded a .rel port then.
Is that whats effecting the attack? is there a way to fix it?


Personal PSA Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64229.0
Project Pokemon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=47219.0
"If we save her, I am going to take off her pants and play Slip'N'Slide. Wicky wicky wick, wicky wicky wick, Fresh Cowboy from the Westside"

Quote from: RevenantGenesis on May 26, 2012, 09:38:55 PM
Is that whats effecting the attack? is there a way to fix it?
I have no knowledge on .rel ports.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]